Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

How well does this product work?
Ally B.
Ally B.
Feb. 22, 2014, 4:59 p.m.
This product works really well and does its job at exfoliating your skin, but you want to think about the texture. Although this product is great and inexpensive, it is sand-based and a little rough. You want to try to find an exfoliator that has micro beads and is gentle.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Feb. 17, 2014, 9:13 p.m.
Works very well
Nidia L.
Nidia L.
Feb. 10, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
This product works very well, I would not change it for the world. it leaves you're skin feeling so refreshed and clean. it takes away oil and dirt. it really does leave your skin clear and blackhead free. I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type.
Ashundrae E.
Ashundrae E.
Feb. 7, 2014, 8:52 p.m.
It depends on how much you use it, I personally think you should use it when you really REALLY need it.
Katianna M.
Katianna M.
Feb. 5, 2014, 7:44 p.m.
It works very well you don't want to overuse it though. I have always struggled w/ bad acne & this scrub was one of only 2 products that really worked well at clearing my face (the other product was proactiv)
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Feb. 3, 2014, 10:39 a.m.
If you use it as directed (3-4 times a week) it works wonderfully! I would suggest to start out slow because you don't want to over exfoliate; that will cause red, dry skin. If you use it gently it will leave you with health and glowing skin.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Feb. 3, 2014, 2:13 a.m.
It works great. I even use it all over if I'm I'm going to tan.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Feb. 2, 2014, 7 p.m.
It has a sweet clean smell to me.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Feb. 1, 2014, 5 a.m.
It works great. it can be a little drying on sensitive or combination skin. If you use a light weight moisturizer with it you should be fine.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Feb. 1, 2014, 3:09 a.m.
I think it depends upon how "religiously" you use it. If you only use it one every few days, you probably won't get the results you want. I use it everyday and its nice to use it in the shower. It exfoliates your face nicely and leaves your face smooth. I always wash my face with another wash before and after using this one. It reduces blemishes pretty well. I would recommend it. It doesn't smell too bad either. Just make sure you rinse your face multiple times to make sure you get all of the product rinsed off. Hope this was helpful.

Join Now