Tuss S.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA

Does this help with blackheads?
Julia M.
Julia M.
Aug. 8, 2013, 10:21 p.m.
Not alot. It's a harshly texture product with weak medicine...perfect for smoothing the skin, NOT to treat acne.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Aug. 1, 2013, 10:08 p.m.
Yes this is the most helpful product I have ever used I have very big pores and I kept black heads until I found this product
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
July 29, 2013, 11:53 p.m.
I alternate between this and more of a blemish face cleaner
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
July 27, 2013, 11:53 a.m.
It will do a minor job. If you have a lot of deep blackheads, don't expect much.
Korie Y.
Korie Y.
July 25, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
Yes! It really does. Its a great product!
Ally B.
Ally B.
July 22, 2013, 12:46 a.m.
I definitely recommend this product for blackheads. I have prominent blackheads and I absolutely hate it, but I began seeing quick results with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. My pores were noticeably smaller!
Meganne A.
Meganne A.
July 21, 2013, 3:54 p.m.
It very much does so! However, once I started using it more and more often, it caused my skin to dry out. YES, even more so than before I started using it!
Maria Elena S.
Maria Elena S.
July 4, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
Yes!! Works very good on my nose area.
Myra K.
Myra K.
June 28, 2013, 12:02 a.m.
I have been using it for a while but I haven't notice that it clears my blackhead. It is good to prevent the blackheads.
Emily R.
Emily R.
June 1, 2013, 2:43 a.m.
It honestly does, because of the little beads in it. It's not a miracle worker, but it helps.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
May 31, 2013, 2:34 a.m.
It helps with blackheads! I have very few after using this product. Just make sure to get all your face.

Join Now