Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does it really help get rid of your blackheads?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
4 years, 2 months ago
It helps reduce blemishes and blackheads
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Avon park
4 years, 2 months ago
It is a deep clean but does not take away all blackheads. It does have other products within the line that help if you combine them. They even have a microdermabrasion product too. All together help but as with all skin conditions please consult a esthetician or a skin care specialist, have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and work out to help detox the skin and body.
Anjelica S.
Anjelica S.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 2 months ago
It did nothing for my black heads. I use a product called pig nose its much better.
Sakshi G.
Sakshi G.
Canoga Park, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
It doesn't help me in reducing blackheads, but it always leave my skin so soft.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
4 years, 2 months ago
I didn't notice a decrease in black heads in my face. I use it more for the exfoliating and leaving my face so soft
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes!!!! Prevents them too.
Elsa Y S.
Elsa Y S.
Mission, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
Yes. You will notice the difference after one use.
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC
4 years, 2 months ago
It is very good for exfoliation, but from an aesthetician - the exfoliation isn't worth the damage that it can do to your skin. It's too harsh and takes a lot of good skin off with the bad. You get what you pay for!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it helps to lessen their appearance!
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Surprise, AZ
4 years, 2 months ago
It definitely helps. I have struggled with black heads all my life and use this scrub to minimize pours. Been using it for 20 years or more