Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY

Does it really help get rid of your blackheads?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Sept. 17, 2013, 10:54 p.m.
It helps reduce blemishes and blackheads
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Sept. 17, 2013, 7:40 p.m.
It is a deep clean but does not take away all blackheads. It does have other products within the line that help if you combine them. They even have a microdermabrasion product too. All together help but as with all skin conditions please consult a esthetician or a skin care specialist, have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and work out to help detox the skin and body.
Anjelica S.
Anjelica S.
Sept. 14, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
It did nothing for my black heads. I use a product called pig nose its much better.
Sakshi G.
Sakshi G.
Sept. 12, 2013, 1:16 p.m.
It doesn't help me in reducing blackheads, but it always leave my skin so soft.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Sept. 12, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
I didn't notice a decrease in black heads in my face. I use it more for the exfoliating and leaving my face so soft
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Sept. 11, 2013, 6:27 p.m.
Yes!!!! Prevents them too.
Elsa Y S.
Elsa Y S.
Sept. 6, 2013, 1:34 p.m.
Yes. You will notice the difference after one use.
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Sept. 6, 2013, 9:44 a.m.
It is very good for exfoliation, but from an aesthetician - the exfoliation isn't worth the damage that it can do to your skin. It's too harsh and takes a lot of good skin off with the bad. You get what you pay for!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Sept. 6, 2013, 12:32 a.m.
I think it helps to lessen their appearance!
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Sept. 4, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
It definitely helps. I have struggled with black heads all my life and use this scrub to minimize pours. Been using it for 20 years or more
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Sept. 4, 2013, 8:17 p.m.
It definitely helps with blackheads, especially if you use it with a sponge or even face brush. Use it moderately because like any exfoliator it can dry the skin out. Witch hazel also helps with blackheads which you can use daily.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Sept. 4, 2013, 7:38 p.m.
I have used this since high school and I have not had a single black head since! It took about two weeks for this to do it job completely. I have yet to have a blackhead since. Prior to using this product, I had maybe two blackheads a week!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:36 p.m.
I think it does, I tend to get a lot on my nose and around my nose. After using this stuff for a year now the amount of black heads have decreased and my nose is much smoothr.
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
Sept. 1, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
Not too much. After using it, it makes your skin feel clean but I've never had amazing results :( though i keep buying it lol i think cause it smells amazing!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Aug. 31, 2013, 2:38 p.m.
I've never had any luck with it, but it does feel nice and prevent other breakouts for me. Everyone's skin is different.
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
Aug. 31, 2013, 11:21 a.m.
I've been using this for about 2 yrs and I don't really ever have any.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Aug. 31, 2013, 12:58 a.m.
Yes it does, i use this everyday and it helps.
Shreya T.
Shreya T.
Aug. 30, 2013, 8:21 p.m.
It claims that it will but it honestly doesn't.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Aug. 30, 2013, 5:03 p.m.
It wont get rid of blackheads but will help your skin.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
Aug. 30, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
I have always loved this product! Yes I do have the occasional blackhead here and there but it works great to reduce them and keep my skin looking great!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Aug. 30, 2013, 2:17 p.m.
I wouldn't necessarily say it gets rid of black heads but it does help keep my face clear. I went a couple weeks without using it and my face broke out. The exfoliating really helps clear your skin by removing dead skin to keep pores from getting even more "blocked" up with dirt and such
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Aug. 30, 2013, 11:14 a.m.
It won't get "rid" of your blackheads, but it does help to minimize pores and exfoliates which helps prevent black heads.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Aug. 30, 2013, 9:50 a.m.
It really helps to minimize the blackheads. but it does not get rid of them completely.
Leann D.
Leann D.
Aug. 29, 2013, 11:15 p.m.
You can't scrub them out, you either have to pull them out with a pore strip or squeeze them out with a tool
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Aug. 29, 2013, 5:18 p.m.
Yes it does, and it leaves ur face really soft!!!!!!!! Love it!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Aug. 29, 2013, 12:55 p.m.
It doesn't get rid of blackheads but i do feel that this product helps prevent blackheads. after using this product i see less blackheads around my nose.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Aug. 29, 2013, 10:13 a.m.
I wasn't impressed by this product. I used when traveling....nothing special
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Aug. 29, 2013, 9:33 a.m.
It will help prevent them from forming as a blackhead is really just oxidized "gunk" in your pores, so if the top doesn't oxidize, you won't see it, however it will not clean out your pores.
linda s.
linda s.
Aug. 29, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
I use a medium toothbrush & i scrub my nose with this stuff & the toothbrush bristles really unclog & exfoliate my nose. it makes it silky smooth & this product does work
Lyz K.
Aug. 28, 2013, 10:52 p.m.
Yes, it really does help to get rid of your blackheads over time. It helps dry out the pimples and blackheads while cleaning the skin and sluffing off dead skin too.
Lyz K.
Aug. 28, 2013, 10:52 p.m.
Emi S.
Emi S.
Aug. 28, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
Yes, but results are not overnight.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Aug. 28, 2013, 9:24 p.m.
Yes it does but it takes a while t o really work.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Aug. 28, 2013, 5:36 p.m.
Yes it does! It might take about 3 days to see it but it really does work.
Jerris E.
Jerris E.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:55 p.m.
Yes it does and if you use a pore cleaning strip right after you wash, it will get more out!
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Aug. 27, 2013, 9:01 p.m.
It doesn't get rid of everything right away, but it does help remove them little by little.
Lara K.
Lara K.
Aug. 27, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
It does help exfoliate to remove some of the blackheads but it doesn't completely get rid of all of them
Ada O.
Ada O.
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:56 p.m.
I know for me it helps, it doesn't get ride of all of them but it does help with continued use.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Aug. 26, 2013, 8:13 p.m.
Yes! I'd say it works more for blackheads than acne

Join Now