Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Does it really help get rid of your blackheads?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Shelby, NC
4 years ago
It helps reduce blemishes and blackheads
Gretchen S.
Gretchen S.
Pinehurst, NC
4 years ago
It is a deep clean but does not take away all blackheads. It does have other products within the line that help if you combine them. They even have a microdermabrasion product too. All together help but as with all skin conditions please consult a esthetician or a skin care specialist, have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and work out to help detox the skin and body.
Anjelica S.
Anjelica S.
Louisville, KY
4 years ago
It did nothing for my black heads. I use a product called pig nose its much better.
Sakshi G.
Sakshi G.
Canoga Park, CA
4 years ago
It doesn't help me in reducing blackheads, but it always leave my skin so soft.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
4 years ago
I didn't notice a decrease in black heads in my face. I use it more for the exfoliating and leaving my face so soft
Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
4 years ago
Yes!!!! Prevents them too.
Elsa Y S.
Elsa Y S.
Mission, TX
4 years ago
Yes. You will notice the difference after one use.
Laura Kate G.
Laura Kate G.
Daniel Island, SC
4 years ago
It is very good for exfoliation, but from an aesthetician - the exfoliation isn't worth the damage that it can do to your skin. It's too harsh and takes a lot of good skin off with the bad. You get what you pay for!
Julia C.
Julia C.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years ago
I think it helps to lessen their appearance!
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Surprise, AZ
4 years ago
It definitely helps. I have struggled with black heads all my life and use this scrub to minimize pours. Been using it for 20 years or more
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
San Diego, CA
4 years ago
It definitely helps with blackheads, especially if you use it with a sponge or even face brush. Use it moderately because like any exfoliator it can dry the skin out. Witch hazel also helps with blackheads which you can use daily.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Tucson, AZ
4 years ago
I have used this since high school and I have not had a single black head since! It took about two weeks for this to do it job completely. I have yet to have a blackhead since. Prior to using this product, I had maybe two blackheads a week!
Diana M.
Diana M.
4 years ago
I think it does, I tend to get a lot on my nose and around my nose. After using this stuff for a year now the amount of black heads have decreased and my nose is much smoothr.
Jacquelynn V.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
4 years ago
Not too much. After using it, it makes your skin feel clean but I've never had amazing results :( though i keep buying it lol i think cause it smells amazing!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
The Plains, OH
4 years ago
I've never had any luck with it, but it does feel nice and prevent other breakouts for me. Everyone's skin is different.
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
Manassas, VA
4 years ago
I've been using this for about 2 yrs and I don't really ever have any.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years ago
Yes it does, i use this everyday and it helps.
Shreya T.
Shreya T.
4 years ago
It claims that it will but it honestly doesn't.
Emily V.
Emily V.
4 years ago
It wont get rid of blackheads but will help your skin.
Jaimie H.
Jaimie H.
4 years ago
I have always loved this product! Yes I do have the occasional blackhead here and there but it works great to reduce them and keep my skin looking great!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Tunnel Hill, GA
4 years ago
I wouldn't necessarily say it gets rid of black heads but it does help keep my face clear. I went a couple weeks without using it and my face broke out. The exfoliating really helps clear your skin by removing dead skin to keep pores from getting even more "blocked" up with dirt and such
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Ada, Mi
4 years ago
It won't get "rid" of your blackheads, but it does help to minimize pores and exfoliates which helps prevent black heads.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Clarkson, KY
4 years ago
It really helps to minimize the blackheads. but it does not get rid of them completely.
Leann D.
Leann D.
Demotte, IN
4 years ago
You can't scrub them out, you either have to pull them out with a pore strip or squeeze them out with a tool
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Murrieta, CA
4 years ago
Yes it does, and it leaves ur face really soft!!!!!!!! Love it!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
san gabriel, ca
4 years ago
It doesn't get rid of blackheads but i do feel that this product helps prevent blackheads. after using this product i see less blackheads around my nose.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Mooresville, NC
4 years ago
I wasn't impressed by this product. I used when traveling....nothing special
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Dallas, TX
4 years ago
It will help prevent them from forming as a blackhead is really just oxidized "gunk" in your pores, so if the top doesn't oxidize, you won't see it, however it will not clean out your pores.
linda s.
linda s.
4 years ago
I use a medium toothbrush & i scrub my nose with this stuff & the toothbrush bristles really unclog & exfoliate my nose. it makes it silky smooth & this product does work
4 years ago
Yes, it really does help to get rid of your blackheads over time. It helps dry out the pimples and blackheads while cleaning the skin and sluffing off dead skin too.
Emi S.
Emi S.
Eglin Afb, FL
4 years ago
Yes, but results are not overnight.
Christian G.
Christian G.
Los angeles , Ca
4 years ago
Yes it does but it takes a while t o really work.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Mckinney, TX
4 years ago
Yes it does! It might take about 3 days to see it but it really does work.
Jerris E.
Jerris E.
Ada, OK
4 years ago
Yes it does and if you use a pore cleaning strip right after you wash, it will get more out!
Paulina W.
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
4 years ago
It doesn't get rid of everything right away, but it does help remove them little by little.
Lara K.
Lara K.
Dumfries , Va
4 years ago
It does help exfoliate to remove some of the blackheads but it doesn't completely get rid of all of them
Ada O.
Ada O.
Bellmawr, NJ
4 years ago
I know for me it helps, it doesn't get ride of all of them but it does help with continued use.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Edmonton , AB
4 years ago
Yes! I'd say it works more for blackheads than acne