starr s.
Akron, OH
Does it dry out your skin from using it
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
Mount Dora, FL
4 years ago
It actually did the opposite to my skin, it made it oily!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Kaneohe, HI
4 years ago
It doesn't dry out my skin
Beth H.
Beth H.
Naperville, IL
4 years ago
I've been using it for a while- I have what is probably considered to be combination skin but my dry areas are EXTREMELY dry. I just make sure I always follow with a good cream on the days that I use this. I think if I didn't moisturize it might dry me out a bit, it does have salicylic acid in it.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
I don't think so.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bridgewater, MA
4 years ago
I can only use it a few times a week or else it makes my skin SUPER dry. I find that a few times a week though is enough for it to still be effective.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
4 years ago
I have very dry skin in the winter and I use this product, it does not dry out my face any more than any other cleanser. Proactive actually dried my face out more. I suggest using a moisturizer each time you cleanse your face and make sure it's a thicker one, not watery.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
4 years ago
It dried my face out and made it feel oily at the same time!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Tallahassee, FL
4 years ago
I use it daily and have no issues with dryness from it. I do have combination skin leaning on the oily side though... potentially it could be drying for people with already dry skin.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have normal skin & it actually moisturizers my face.
Lillian N.
Lillian N.
4 years ago
No it's doesn't dry out my skin when I'm using it to wash my face.