starr s.
starr s.
Akron, OH

Does it dry out your skin from using it
Emilie C.
Emilie C.
Nov. 4, 2013, 9:59 a.m.
It actually did the opposite to my skin, it made it oily!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Nov. 3, 2013, 10:29 p.m.
It doesn't dry out my skin
Beth H.
Beth H.
Nov. 2, 2013, 7:06 p.m.
I've been using it for a while- I have what is probably considered to be combination skin but my dry areas are EXTREMELY dry. I just make sure I always follow with a good cream on the days that I use this. I think if I didn't moisturize it might dry me out a bit, it does have salicylic acid in it.
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Nov. 2, 2013, 8:53 a.m.
I don't think so.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Oct. 31, 2013, 11:17 a.m.
I can only use it a few times a week or else it makes my skin SUPER dry. I find that a few times a week though is enough for it to still be effective.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Oct. 29, 2013, 5:40 p.m.
I have very dry skin in the winter and I use this product, it does not dry out my face any more than any other cleanser. Proactive actually dried my face out more. I suggest using a moisturizer each time you cleanse your face and make sure it's a thicker one, not watery.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Oct. 29, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
It dried my face out and made it feel oily at the same time!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Oct. 29, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
I use it daily and have no issues with dryness from it. I do have combination skin leaning on the oily side though... potentially it could be drying for people with already dry skin.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Oct. 29, 2013, 9:51 a.m.
I have normal skin & it actually moisturizers my face.
Lillian N.
Lillian N.
Oct. 29, 2013, 1:26 a.m.
No it's doesn't dry out my skin when I'm using it to wash my face.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Oct. 28, 2013, 12:14 a.m.
If used more than once a day, it will.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Oct. 26, 2013, 6:11 p.m.
I don't find it very drying.
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Oct. 25, 2013, 11:44 p.m.
It depends on your skintype. It contains salicylic acid and its a scrub, so it may be a bit drying since it exfoliates the skin as well. So, if you have dry skin u may not be able to use it too many times per day.
Somalia C.
Somalia C.
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:41 p.m.
I feel like out of ll the scrubs the apricot one could be the most drying
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Oct. 25, 2013, 12:07 p.m.
Over several uses it will dry out your skin
China H.
China H.
Oct. 25, 2013, 11:02 a.m.
If you use it too often then YES it will ! I use it 3-4 times a week and apply a moisturizer afterwards and it makes my skin incredibly smooth.
angela c.
angela c.
Oct. 25, 2013, 9:50 a.m.
I use it like 2 or 3 times a week as it does tend to dry out your skin and that doesn't help if you already have dry skin to begin with. maybe you can use the scrub at night before bed then apply a moisturizer in the morning. that's my usual routine. hope this helps.
Sherry G.
Sherry G.
Oct. 25, 2013, 8:12 a.m.
It is going to depend on your skin type. For someone with normal to oily skin this product will be fine, but if you are like me and have sensitive, really dry skin I don't recommend using this product. I tried it and it really tore apart my skin.
Katy L.
Katy L.
Oct. 24, 2013, 1:18 p.m.
It made my skin oily
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Oct. 23, 2013, 8:49 p.m.
Yes i use it probably three nights a week and apply moisturizer after
ajit h.
ajit h.
Oct. 23, 2013, 11:26 a.m.
Yes sometimes it does..
Allison R.
Allison R.
Oct. 22, 2013, 9:19 p.m.
If you use it too much it could dry out your skin. I do it once a day at my night time shower.

Join Now