Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

Does anyone else use this on their feet as well?

Lucianna H.
Lucianna H.
Bronx, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
I try it once but it don't work good on feet cause is made for face and is too soft for the feet's skin
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Raleigh, NC
4 years, 1 month ago
No I have never tried the scrub on my feet but considering how rough the beads are in the face wash that is a really good idea, now I have a use for the extra I don't want to use on my face :D
Janvi P.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
I tried but I actually have a lot of dead skin on my feet so this particular scrub is too gentle, I need to use a stronger exfoliant for them. But if your feet aren't as gross as mine, I would imagine it would work really well!
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
4 years, 4 months ago
I used the original St. Ives Apricot Scrub on my feet. It's better for exfoliating tougher/less sensitive skin.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
Greensboro, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Nope I haven't used it on my feet. However, I do use it in the shower and by washing my face with my hands (instead of a washcloth) I exfoliate my hands, too! My hands (and face) are noticeably softer, so I imagine it would work just as well on your feet :)