Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA

Does anyone else use this on their feet as well?
Lucianna H.
Lucianna H.
Jan. 16, 2014, 10:21 a.m.
I try it once but it don't work good on feet cause is made for face and is too soft for the feet's skin
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Oct. 16, 2013, 12:39 a.m.
No I have never tried the scrub on my feet but considering how rough the beads are in the face wash that is a really good idea, now I have a use for the extra I don't want to use on my face :D
Janvi P.
Janvi P.
Aug. 30, 2013, 4:23 p.m.
I tried but I actually have a lot of dead skin on my feet so this particular scrub is too gentle, I need to use a stronger exfoliant for them. But if your feet aren't as gross as mine, I would imagine it would work really well!
Olivyah P.
Olivyah P.
Aug. 14, 2013, 8:34 p.m.
I used the original St. Ives Apricot Scrub on my feet. It's better for exfoliating tougher/less sensitive skin.
Whitney V.
Whitney V.
May 30, 2013, 11:34 a.m.
Nope I haven't used it on my feet. However, I do use it in the shower and by washing my face with my hands (instead of a washcloth) I exfoliate my hands, too! My hands (and face) are noticeably softer, so I imagine it would work just as well on your feet :)

Join Now