Catie S.
Catie S.
Lyndhurst , OH
Does anyone else have a grity feeling after using this product? You have to stand under the shower for a couple minutes to really get it all off.
jillian r.
jillian r.
Tyler, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Yea i have in the past,but it is the same with any other exfoliating product....the litte particles have to be small to really clean the pores well,but i agree it is a pain to deal with when rinsing.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
3 years, 4 months ago
YES!! I have to rinse my face a few times to get the grimmy, gritiness feeling to go away.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Gainesville, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
You didn't completely wash it off totally.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Centerton, AR
3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah you definitely have to thoroughly rinse.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Biloxi, MS
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes takes a long time to rinse, I use a wash cloth
Simone C.
Simone C.
Calumet City, IL
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, i thought the same thing that you just have to wash more
Renee F.
Renee F.
Appleton, WI
3 years, 5 months ago
I wouldn't even recommend using this. Your face should not feel gritty or need to spend a lot of time rinsing it off.
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Morristown, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
Lots of rinsing or there will be some grit left behind.
Karen T.
Karen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always have to use this in the shower if I don't then I have the sandy stuff left behind in my hair or in my ears. I always use this scrub first before I wash my hair and body. that way I have enough time to get it all removed. I also like to use this scrub all over my body too. I love the clean smooth feeling afterwards.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Simi Valley, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I know what you're talking about. I mainly only feel that while actually washing my face. I generally use this one in the shower because it can be a little messy especially with the little beads in it.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.
San Bernardino, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Make sure you exfoliate well and rinse it well as well. I really don't think it should feel so gritty afterwards.
Jaime L.
Jaime L.
Powder Spgs, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
I believe it is the product, the grittiness is what helps exfoliate your face.. You must wash your face very well with water after using. I found some in my hair today in the shower while washing it off.
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, you need to really rinse well!
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I also get that feeling. Is it cause the ingredients, or just cause I put a lot on my face?