Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater, Ca

Did anyone else have a breakout after using this product?
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Sept. 9, 2013, 9:44 p.m.
My skin is oily and I've noticed that if I use face wash that is a scrub type it tends to break my skin out even more. So I wouldn't recommend this product if you have acne already.
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Sept. 9, 2013, 4:27 p.m.
Nope never, it works great on my skin
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Sept. 4, 2013, 4:42 p.m.
I wouldn't doubt it if you did. I am an esthetician and I advice all my clients, especially with acne, to NOT use this product on their face. It is just too harsh because of the roughness of the beads. This product actually causes microscopic cuts in the skin allowing bacteria to enter. Now if you have acne, imagine opening those wounds again and agin, allowing bacteria to enter the already infected pore. Not good! It just becomes a vicious cycle and one will never have improvements using this scrub.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Sept. 2, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
Yes. It is very harsh.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Sept. 2, 2013, 12:37 p.m.
Nope and I have sensitive skin.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Aug. 31, 2013, 8:30 p.m.
I didn't at all
Karyn S.
Karyn S.
Aug. 31, 2013, 2:20 p.m.
No I did not have a breakout after using this product.. Although I had a breakout when I ran out of this product!
Halley K.
Halley K.
Aug. 30, 2013, 12:33 a.m.
My derm told me this product often causes breakouts. The apricot bits are too rough on skin, creating tiny rips and scratches where bacteria can get in and cause acne.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 12:17 a.m.
I use this every other day in the shower before I use my regular face wash. It helps with the blackheads and I believe it opens my pores so my regular face wash can work even deeper (just my opinion). When I tried using it as a lone face wash I broke out bad. However, my routine now works very well. I also use a medicated moisturizer after I wash my face all the time so I do not dry it out. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Aug. 29, 2013, 12:56 p.m.
When i first started using this product i did breakout a little. but my skin got used to it.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Aug. 28, 2013, 11:45 p.m.
Yes after 3 days of use my face started to break out! and i have only skin and after washing my face it felt kind of waxy,
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Aug. 28, 2013, 1:32 a.m.
Yes it did for me and have not used this product or any of their brands ever since..
Heather V.
Heather V.
Aug. 28, 2013, 1:29 a.m.
Nope! makes my skin so soft!
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
Not for me. I only use it 1-2 times a week.
Dionne L.
Dionne L.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:03 p.m.
No. Never. My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the only scrubs I can use.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Aug. 27, 2013, 8:43 a.m.
Yes but the same happened to me when I used proactive. I think the exfoliants is what causes them. Your face should get used to it soon if you continue to use it. This works better than proactive for me.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Aug. 26, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
Nope! It worked well for me!
zoila c.
zoila c.
Aug. 24, 2013, 10:24 p.m.
No never
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
Aug. 24, 2013, 8:10 p.m.
If you have dry skin maybe that's what broke you out because as it exfoliates it gets rid if natural oils.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Aug. 24, 2013, 6:34 p.m.
No, I didn't breakout. My opinion is that is great. It got rid of my blackheads.
Yaritza B.
Yaritza B.
Aug. 24, 2013, 9:45 a.m.
No, I have sensitive skin and I did not have any problem
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Aug. 24, 2013, 3:03 a.m.
No I didn't break out actually it has worked for me.
Maria U.
Maria U.
Aug. 22, 2013, 10:09 p.m.
I love them you can reuse them just wash them
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Aug. 22, 2013, 7:05 p.m.
No i didn't and i love this
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Aug. 22, 2013, 8:16 a.m.
Yes! I have VERY Oily Skin....and Have Moderate Acne and am on Accutane. This made my breakouts worse....and made my active acne actually "break" open. It was horrible! Good Luck!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Aug. 22, 2013, 1:14 a.m.
I use to use this product and for the longest it worked so well and after yrs of using it I began to break out it was weird so I stopped using it..

Join Now