Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atwater , CA
Did anyone else have a breakout after using this product?
Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
4 years ago
My skin is oily and I've noticed that if I use face wash that is a scrub type it tends to break my skin out even more. So I wouldn't recommend this product if you have acne already.
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
4 years ago
Nope never, it works great on my skin
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
4 years ago
I wouldn't doubt it if you did. I am an esthetician and I advice all my clients, especially with acne, to NOT use this product on their face. It is just too harsh because of the roughness of the beads. This product actually causes microscopic cuts in the skin allowing bacteria to enter. Now if you have acne, imagine opening those wounds again and agin, allowing bacteria to enter the already infected pore. Not good! It just becomes a vicious cycle and one will never have improvements using this scrub.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
New Orleans, LA
Yes. It is very harsh.
Diana M.
Diana M.
4 years ago
Nope and I have sensitive skin.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I didn't at all
Karyn S.
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
4 years ago
No I did not have a breakout after using this product.. Although I had a breakout when I ran out of this product!
Halley K.
Halley K.
Tacoma, WA
4 years ago
My derm told me this product often causes breakouts. The apricot bits are too rough on skin, creating tiny rips and scratches where bacteria can get in and cause acne.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
4 years ago
I use this every other day in the shower before I use my regular face wash. It helps with the blackheads and I believe it opens my pores so my regular face wash can work even deeper (just my opinion). When I tried using it as a lone face wash I broke out bad. However, my routine now works very well. I also use a medicated moisturizer after I wash my face all the time so I do not dry it out. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
san gabriel, ca
4 years ago
When i first started using this product i did breakout a little. but my skin got used to it.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
North Port, FL
4 years ago
Yes after 3 days of use my face started to break out! and i have only skin and after washing my face it felt kind of waxy,
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Sacramento , CA
4 years ago
Yes it did for me and have not used this product or any of their brands ever since..
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
4 years ago
Nope! makes my skin so soft!
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Suisun City, CA
4 years ago
Not for me. I only use it 1-2 times a week.
Dionne L.
Dionne L.
Belleville, NJ
4 years ago
No. Never. My skin is very sensitive and this is one of the only scrubs I can use.
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Earle, AR
4 years ago
Yes but the same happened to me when I used proactive. I think the exfoliants is what causes them. Your face should get used to it soon if you continue to use it. This works better than proactive for me.
Molly B.
Molly B.
Salisbury, NC
4 years ago
Nope! It worked well for me!
zoila c.
zoila c.
Hialeah, FL
No never
Damaris G.
Damaris G.
Levittown, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
If you have dry skin maybe that's what broke you out because as it exfoliates it gets rid if natural oils.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
No, I didn't breakout. My opinion is that is great. It got rid of my blackheads.
Yaritza B.
Yaritza B.
Ponce
4 years, 1 month ago
No, I have sensitive skin and I did not have any problem
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
No I didn't break out actually it has worked for me.
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Fresno, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I love them you can reuse them just wash them
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
marshall, WI
4 years, 1 month ago
No i didn't and i love this
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I have VERY Oily Skin....and Have Moderate Acne and am on Accutane. This made my breakouts worse....and made my active acne actually "break" open. It was horrible! Good Luck!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 1 month ago
I use to use this product and for the longest it worked so well and after yrs of using it I began to break out it was weird so I stopped using it..