Chelsea L.
Atwater, CA

Did anyone else have a breakout after using this product?

Katheryn H.
Katheryn H.
Casnovia, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
My skin is oily and I've noticed that if I use face wash that is a scrub type it tends to break my skin out even more. So I wouldn't recommend this product if you have acne already.
Kellene S.
Kellene S.
Alamosa, CO
4 years, 2 months ago
Nope never, it works great on my skin
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn't doubt it if you did. I am an esthetician and I advice all my clients, especially with acne, to NOT use this product on their face. It is just too harsh because of the roughness of the beads. This product actually causes microscopic cuts in the skin allowing bacteria to enter. Now if you have acne, imagine opening those wounds again and agin, allowing bacteria to enter the already infected pore. Not good! It just becomes a vicious cycle and one will never have improvements using this scrub.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
New Orleans, LA
Yes. It is very harsh.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nope and I have sensitive skin.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
I didn't at all
Karyn S.
Karyn S.
Reno, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
No I did not have a breakout after using this product.. Although I had a breakout when I ran out of this product!
Halley K.
Halley K.
Tacoma, WA
4 years, 2 months ago
My derm told me this product often causes breakouts. The apricot bits are too rough on skin, creating tiny rips and scratches where bacteria can get in and cause acne.
Carla B.
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I use this every other day in the shower before I use my regular face wash. It helps with the blackheads and I believe it opens my pores so my regular face wash can work even deeper (just my opinion). When I tried using it as a lone face wash I broke out bad. However, my routine now works very well. I also use a medicated moisturizer after I wash my face all the time so I do not dry it out. Good luck and I hope this helps!
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
san gabriel, ca
4 years, 2 months ago
When i first started using this product i did breakout a little. but my skin got used to it.