BY ST. IVES #23 in Facial Cleansers

St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub contains 100% natural exfoliants to deeply clean pores and brighten dull skin. The scrub helps stop breakouts before they occur, containing salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from forming.

Additional Features:

• Exfoliates to deeply clean pores
  • Provides exfoliation to brighten dull skin
  • Helps stop breakouts before they occur
  • Contains salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from
  • Includes these key ingredients:
  1. 100% natural exfoliants:
  2. forming and minimize pores
  3. Corn kernel meal
  4. Walnut shell powder
  5. Apricot extract​
  • Scrub Meter: Deep strength
  • Contains a high blend of exfoliants corn kernel and walnut shell powder
  • Ideal for women who prefer a strong strength scrub
  • Paraben-free formula
  • Sulfate-free formula

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?149 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 107 Answers
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
  • "this is a wonderful product and i recommend it for people with sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate the face like many other products " in 866 reviews
  • "I have naturally oily skin and this makes my face soft and I don't breakout as much I would recommend it for just about anyone!" in 323 reviews
Isabel U.
Isabel U.
I have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St. Ives scrub. I'm fully convinced that once my hormones came into balance, this scrubs formula got my skin back on track. Not only does it clear up your complexion...it takes years off your skin! A lot of people think I use the blemish control formula, however I only use this to keep the pH balance of my skin in tact. There's nothing worse than drying out your skin which in turn makes you look older. 10 stars for this amazing facial scrub!!! Hands down I am St. Ives Invigorating Scrub's #1 fan... It rocks!!!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Ok y'all I'm going to make this as good as a review as I can for those with weird skin. I have oily/combination skin with my nose being super oily and the rest of my skin being normal in places and dry in others. I also have extremely tight and small pores on my face that traps anything and everything that comes into contact. I bought this in the tub form because it was a little bit of a better deal. When used on dry skin, this is a harsh exfoliater. However, when used on wet skin it's not as bad. It really does a great job exfoliating. I have also noticed that what little acne I have is disappearing with only 2-3 weeks of using it. The blackheads on my nose are coming out easier when I do my weekly pore strips and my face looks better and better every week. This stuff has a pretty good smell to it and it really doesn't take more than a tablespoon of product to clean your whole face.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
This was my first face scrub product and it didn't work as I necessarily planned it would. Maybe it was because it was "deep strength" and that I have what you would call "sensitive" skin (won it in a giveaway so wanted to try it despite that) but here is my experience with it anyways. For starters, it does exfoliate your skin. After using it my face felt cleaner and lighter; for a little while. That's where all the positive feedback I have about this product ends. The downside was that is was really rough on my face to the point where it stung and that it didn't have any noticeable long lasting benefits. Maybe it was my skin type, who knows. Either way I feel like this product didn't make much of a difference and do NOT recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Yamira R.
Yamira R.
Stockbridge, GA
For me it is very difficult to find something that it will not make my skin break out more. This scrub is amazing! Really good if you have oily skin because it tends to dry the skin a little bit while helping with the blemishes. It also maintains the skin clean. I think this is perfect for spring, summer and hot days when we are sweating, or if you have been wearing a lot of make up it is good for a deep cleaning. The skin feels clean, soft and fresh during the day after using this product. I really recommend this product! This is not a daily use scrub for me because it dries my skin a little bit but 2 or 3 times per week works for me. St Ives scrubs are the best! I have 3 of them and they are awesome! Very affordable and the tub last for months.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually have the Walmart version I'm using now of this. If you compare the ingredients, their almost exactly the same, if not identical. I cant give this product 5 stars, mainly because i suffer from blackheads, and still have them. Although this scrub is great, and exfoliating, it still doesn't get rid of my blackheads. I use this sometimes twice a day, and my blackheads might appear smaller, but they are still there. I will give this product 4 stars for the exfoliating properties, and the way my skin feels after i use this. It doesn't deserve 5 stars though, because it doesn't get rid of my blackheads. Thats the main goal of this scrub; for blemishes and blackheads. Works on blemishes, blackheads still there. I will recommend.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Coker, AL
This St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of the best scrubs out there! Aside from it's amazing scent, it clears acne like nothing I've ever seen before! I use this every morning as it's such a great product to kickstart my day! It does a great job with reducing your pimples, minimizing your pores and if your face is oily, it's amazing for that as well!

It's not too expensive either and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from breakouts or if you just need to exfoliate.

Tip: Try using this as a body scrub too! One of my friends tried it and recommend that I try it to, and I have no regrets! My skin feels so smooth after I've used this on it!
Thao H.
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I only tend to use this when my skin starts acting up from trying new things. Like when I start seeing a bump or a little pimple I'll use this and the next day it goes away. I think it's a little too harsh to use for everyday use, since I already have dry skin. It's a bit too grainy, feels kind of like sand and after constantly use I just feel like it exfoliated a little too much.

My boyfriend though however, has ache, and I bought him this to use for a little over a month now and his skin has cleared up. Not dramatically but he hasn't broken out since, and some of the ache scars are gone. His face is also noticeably brighter, and pores are smaller.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Woodland Hls, CA
I got this in a voxbox a while ago and kind of put it to the side because I was currently happy with something else. I went to try this because I have been trying to save money and fell absolutely in love with it. My skin is so clear and healthy. I use the apricot scrub in the morning and the green tea or oatmeal at night. All I do besides that is spot treatment, face masks, and rose water. It has really changed my skin life. I barely break out and am able to be confident with no makeup. The best part is it is not that expensive and sometimes there are deals on buying multiples of them and I just grab one of each kind!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love this. It is extremely difficult for me to find products that work and don't have any negative sides, but this is definitely one! Not only does it prevent breakouts and minimize pores, but it also clears up any acne I may have on my face. Usually it will take weeks for my face to heal, but it helped in less than two days! I would definitely recommend this to everyone, including people with sensitive skin. The natural ingredients cause it to feel so good going on, not irritating at all, but it does clean very deeply. Amazing! I will definitely be buying all of my facial cleansers from St. Ives
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Staten Island, NY
This stuff is great. not just great amazing!!! it not only smells great but it really does work well on your skin. it cleans it very thoroughly. after i use this i always use a acne wash because the scrub in this is very rough and definitely gets into your skin, so while everything is open and fresh clean that face up with an acne cleanser!! the one thing you do have to be careful is to not scrub your face to hard! other than that its great :) also, don't use this for more than twice a week. that goes for any scrub. your face needs time to be refreshed from being scrubbed so hard! to much can hurt your skin.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.