St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub contains 100% natural exfoliants to deeply clean pores and brighten dull skin. The scrub helps stop breakouts before they occur, containing salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from forming.
- Exfoliates to deeply clean pores
- Provides exfoliation to brighten dull skin
- Helps stop breakouts before they occur
- Contains salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from
- Includes these key ingredients:
- 100% natural exfoliants:
- forming and minimize pores
- Corn kernel meal
- Walnut shell powder
- Apricot extract
- Scrub Meter: Deep strength
- Contains a high blend of exfoliants corn kernel and walnut shell powder
- Ideal for women who prefer a strong strength scrub
- Paraben-free formula
- Sulfate-free formula
Top Questions See all 630 Q&A
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
- "I would recommended this for anyone that is having minor problems with the acne and probably needs a scrub to get rid of dead skin and dirt." in 203 reviews
The scrub has decreased my acne, and acne spots quite a bit the last month, my skin feels very soft, and whenever I use it my acne that I have at the time of using it shrinks half its size automatically.
I use this scrub twice to three times a week at most because it is pretty aggressive. I use it in the evening before bed, follow up with Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner which I let soak into my face for 10-20 minutes. Then I use POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S on my forehead, cheeks, and nose, and Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream on my chin and jawline. I then cover my face in a thin layer of Vaseline® Jelly Original to creative a barrier and hold the moisture in.
So I tried this product 3 years ago and I use it everyday with no other product( meaning face wash). I just started using Mariobadsec Rose Water(toner). I have acne sensitive skin,oily, dairy hating skin. I meaning I use to have breakouts, acne scars and if my face don't like a product it will tell me in an hr. This stuff is amazing, some people cant not use it because of the Saclicyic acid, but my skin loves it. I can't use proactive, because of the different acid called Glyolic acid which my skin hates and will break out in puss filled pimples. I went to Ulta and they explained the different acids in acne products.
PS: You can use it on your back for acne to and make your blemishes smaller! PS: They did change the product ingredients around in Dec 2017( some are moved up and some down the list) I am assuming for new marketing purposes but so far my skin likes it still
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos