Add a Photo

By ST. IVES
#11 in Facial Cleansers

St. Ives® Blemish Control Apricot Scrub contains 100% natural exfoliants to deeply clean pores and brighten dull skin. The scrub helps stop breakouts before they occur, containing salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from forming.

Additional Features:

• Exfoliates to deeply clean pores
  • Provides exfoliation to brighten dull skin
  • Helps stop breakouts before they occur
  • Contains salicylic acid, which is known to help prevent blemishes from
  • Includes these key ingredients:
  1. 100% natural exfoliants:
  2. forming and minimize pores
  3. Corn kernel meal
  4. Walnut shell powder
  5. Apricot extract
  • Scrub Meter: Deep strength
  • Contains a high blend of exfoliants corn kernel and walnut shell powder
  • Ideal for women who prefer a strong strength scrub
  • Paraben-free formula
  • Sulfate-free formula
Photos (290)
MissAlly S.
MissAlly S.
Westchester, IL
!!!!!!! I love Love LOVE this scrub!!!! I've used it for several years now!!!!! It never over drys the skin. It's so easy to use!
When you get in the shower
1) rinse your face with warm water.
2) apply a generous amount of product in little circles with the pads of your fingers to your face, neck& chest area (if you desire. .. I do because it stimulates cell renewal annnnnnd it makes my makeup look better honey!!!) for a minute or two. BE GENTLE! (Only you know what amount of pressure is tolerable for YOUR SKIN)
3)LEAVE IT!!!! Leave it on while you bathe the rest of your body.
4) When you're ready to rinse your body RINSE YOUR FACE OFF 1st...then proceed to the rest.

I recommend applying a natural moisturizer to your still wet face IF YOU NEED IT. (I ONLY NEED IT IN THE WINTER)

ANNNNND just like that you're fresh faced & radiant.

If you have bad breakouts I'd advise that you take extra care to be GENTLE & KEEP YOUR FACE CLEAN ( as your blemishes can become infected especially once it's been broken. ... )
This is a heavier scrub so I don't recommend using it more than 2x a week. ... I use it every 10-15 days. ...

Happy scrubbing!!!!
Isabel U.
Isabel U.
I have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St. Ives scrub. I'm fully convinced that once my hormones came into balance, this scrubs formula got my skin back on track. Not only does it clear up your complexion...it takes years off your skin! A lot of people think I use the blemish control formula, however I only use this to keep the pH balance of my skin in tact. There's nothing worse than drying out your skin which in turn makes you look older. 10 stars for this amazing facial scrub!!! Hands down I am St. Ives Invigorating Scrub's #1 fan... It rocks!!!
Laura J.
Laura J.
Ok y'all I'm going to make this as good as a review as I can for those with weird skin. I have oily/combination skin with my nose being super oily and the rest of my skin being normal in places and dry in others. I also have extremely tight and small pores on my face that traps anything and everything that comes into contact. I bought this in the tub form because it was a little bit of a better deal. When used on dry skin, this is a harsh exfoliater. However, when used on wet skin it's not as bad. It really does a great job exfoliating. I have also noticed that what little acne I have is disappearing with only 2-3 weeks of using it. The blackheads on my nose are coming out easier when I do my weekly pore strips and my face looks better and better every week. This stuff has a pretty good smell to it and it really doesn't take more than a tablespoon of product to clean your whole face.
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
Personally, I am not really a picky person when it comes to face washes. As long as it makes my face feeling fresh and clean then I am satisfied. The St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a great face wash especially for the price. I'm a huge fan of scrubs because I always feel like it really gets the dirt off not for someone who may have sensitive skin or is bothered by intense scrubs, this may not be the product for you. The microbeads within this scrub is really strong and definitely does get the job done and like I said it always depends on the person. For me, I love the roughness of this scrub because being able to feel the beads in my face makes me feel like I'm really working hard to keep my face clean. I've always had great experiences with the St. Ives Scrubs especially the apricot scents and so I would definitely recommend this for someone with normal skin.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Joppa, MD
You know, I suffered from really bad acne in middle and high school. I tried proactive and it worked until I stopped using it, then my acne came back worse than before. I started college and I finally got my acne taken care of, but now I suffer from stress acne. It only comes when I'm stressed out, and it is harder (in my opinion) to get rid of. I bought this, oh lawdddd!!!! This stuff works like a charm, I use it once a day in the shower and it just... clears me up, makes me less red and keeps it controlled longer than any other product I've used. I've also realized that my complexion is smoothr, and my acne scars are starting to go away. It doesn't dry me out, or irritate me. And I have very sensitive skin. I'm going to get the blemish control with green tea next, I'll let you know how that one compares to this apricot one!
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
This was my first face scrub product and it didn't work as I necessarily planned it would. Maybe it was because it was "deep strength" and that I have what you would call "sensitive" skin (won it in a giveaway so wanted to try it despite that) but here is my experience with it anyways. For starters, it does exfoliate your skin. After using it my face felt cleaner and lighter; for a little while. That's where all the positive feedback I have about this product ends. The downside was that is was really rough on my face to the point where it stung and that it didn't have any noticeable long lasting benefits. Maybe it was my skin type, who knows. Either way I feel like this product didn't make much of a difference and do NOT recommend for people with sensitive skin.
Tina L.
Tina L.
This is the one and only product that has worked to control my cystic acne alone. I always go back to this product after breaking out. However, my dermatologist warned me about the 100% natural exfoliants they use. The size of those exfoliants are actually too big and not circular, so they have the potentially to permanently scratch up your face. So definitely use gentle, circular motions with this scrub. If you are simply looking for an exfoliating scrub, there are other choices to soften your skin! I would recommend Cure Natural Aqua Gel, micro exfoliators, or peels. However, I have yet to find a scrub better than this one in terms of controlling acne. It really doesn't do much for my blackheads or pores though. Get it for sure if you have acne.
Yamira R.
Yamira R.
Stockbridge, GA
For me it is very difficult to find something that it will not make my skin break out more. This scrub is amazing! Really good if you have oily skin because it tends to dry the skin a little bit while helping with the blemishes. It also maintains the skin clean. I think this is perfect for spring, summer and hot days when we are sweating, or if you have been wearing a lot of make up it is good for a deep cleaning. The skin feels clean, soft and fresh during the day after using this product. I really recommend this product! This is not a daily use scrub for me because it dries my skin a little bit but 2 or 3 times per week works for me. St Ives scrubs are the best! I have 3 of them and they are awesome! Very affordable and the tub last for months.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I actually have the Walmart version I'm using now of this. If you compare the ingredients, their almost exactly the same, if not identical. I cant give this product 5 stars, mainly because i suffer from blackheads, and still have them. Although this scrub is great, and exfoliating, it still doesn't get rid of my blackheads. I use this sometimes twice a day, and my blackheads might appear smaller, but they are still there. I will give this product 4 stars for the exfoliating properties, and the way my skin feels after i use this. It doesn't deserve 5 stars though, because it doesn't get rid of my blackheads. Thats the main goal of this scrub; for blemishes and blackheads. Works on blemishes, blackheads still there. I will recommend.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Coker, AL
This St. Ives Apricot Scrub is one of the best scrubs out there! Aside from it's amazing scent, it clears acne like nothing I've ever seen before! I use this every morning as it's such a great product to kickstart my day! It does a great job with reducing your pimples, minimizing your pores and if your face is oily, it's amazing for that as well!

It's not too expensive either and leaves your skin feeling so soft and smooth! I recommend this product to anyone who's suffering from breakouts or if you just need to exfoliate.

Tip: Try using this as a body scrub too! One of my friends tried it and recommend that I try it to, and I have no regrets! My skin feels so smooth after I've used this on it!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Calif City, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.