St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub
Problem skin has met its match. Salicylic acid packs a punch in this dermatologist-tested, blackhead-tackling green tea face scrub that unclogs pores and calms redness for glowing, bump-free skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%) Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 217 Q&A
- "I had no idea that St. Ives was hypoallergenic, I figured because it was so cheap that it would wreck havoc on my sensitive acne-prone skin like some other products. But not so! I have very oily skin, but with 2% salicylic acid products, I would get dry flaky patches. This scrub is the best of both worlds, with 1% salicylic acid and a smaller grit than the apricot scrub it leaves my skin soft and smooth to the touch! It has helped some with blackheads, but not a complete solution. " in 209 reviews
- "I fell in love with it, because it smells so good, is very gentle on my skin, and yet cleans deep and brightens my complexion." in 1 review
It contains 100% natural exfoliants. •Oil free •Sulfate free •paraben free •hypoallergenic
Overall this is a great cleansing scrub and I'd definitely recommend you try it if you haven't already, afterall ST. Ives is America's #1 scrub brand for a reason!!
I use this 1-2 times a week. And I always shock my pores closed with cold water afterwards then apply lotion. Because it is an exfoliating scrub it will leave your skin dry so be sure to moisturize after.
I gave this product 4 stars rather than 5 solely because while I love this scrub I HATE THE SMELL I think the scent is awful but I continue to use it because it does a great job at cleaning my face.
I use it while I’m in the shower. I cleanse my face first. And then while the steam is opening up my pores, I put a small dime size amount of this product onto my fingertips. I then gently exfoliate my face using small circle motions. I then just rinse it off.
It leaves my face feeling very refreshed and silky smooth. I have never had any type of issue with this product and I have sensitive skin.
The best thing about this product besides it being from a brand I trust, is that you get a lot of product for a small amount of money!
I highly recommend this to anyone! I even have my husband and teenage boys using it!
Has a great, light, clean, green tea like scent. 🌱🌿 The texture is thick, not too thick. The granules are tiny, which attributes to it exfoliating SUPER well. I would definitely repurchase. 😍😍😍
TIP: Being that the granules are pretty small, it does not take much pressure or scrubbing to get the job done.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos