St Ives Apricot Scrub Tube 6 oz. (3-Pack) uploaded by Melissa P.

BY ST. IVES

St Ives Apricot Scrub Tube 6 oz. (3-Pack) see more...

MaryKate P.
Hickory
When you are shopping in a skincare department you will find this product categorized as facial skincare. As a skin expert I urge you to not use this on your delicate facial skin. This product is formulated with harsh apricot shell which can cause micro tears on your skin. You won't see them at first but it will break down your elasticity and moisture barrier. DO NOT USE THIS ON YOUR FACE! However... this does make a great body exfoliator for in shower use... such as before you shave. Our leg and armpit skin is much less sensitive than our faces, so please use accordingly! St Ives Apricot Scrub Tube 6 oz. (3-Pack)
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I use this daily usually in the morning after my workout or after the gym at night I use it to combat the dirt in my sweat from my workout dripping on my face which is prone to break out with little to no provocation. I just like the way the scrub feels when I am done working out. I do think it helps me to prevent breakout s and I will continue to use and buy and I will recommend to others. I bought it at Walgreens and I think its easy to find generally. It was very affordable and I like that the package is familiar and not to busy
Misty K.
Georgetown, IN
One of my all time favorite face washes.  I have used this since i was a teenager, and i love the gentle exfoliation factor.  It is very inexpensive and smells amazing! Leaves your skin soft, clean and brighter looking. I would definitely recommend to others.  Some with very sensitive skin may find it too harsh though, if you can't tolerate a little exfoliation, you would not like it
Desiree M.
I use this scrub one to two times throughout the week.  It makes my skin soft and clear throughout those few days in between uses.  A little bit goes a very long way, so this product is very affordable.  I hesitate to give it five stars only because it does temporarily make my skin sting, but that could be my own personal reaction to it.
Alex M.
Wilmer, AL
My mother uses this and is the one who got me to try it and boy is it magical. It's very affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. I never have to worry about being out of it. It doesn't dry out my face and it smells heavenly. The only thing I wish is that they would have more variety, but really I can't complain.
Emma J.
Moodus
This product is very rough... it is meant for extreme exfoliation. It helps a lot with dry skin but does not do much to help fight acne in any way, shape, or form. I used to use it on my keratosis pilaris, as recommended by my pediatrician, but eventually stopped because I saw no difference.
Haidar Y.
I love love love this product. I always feel fresh and new when I use it. It's not harsh at all and the particles within the wash always scrub the excess oil and skin away. It's a great value for what it does and I would definitely recommend this to others. I still use it to this day.
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is an old tried and true product! The women in my family have used this product from as far back as I can remember! It is a gentle exfoliator. I removes all of the dead skin from your face, neck, arms or where ever you want to use it really! I always buy this stuff and will continue!
Alissa E.
Conroe, TX
pretty sure the is the holy grail of exfoliants. I have been using this since I was 13 and I will probably use it until the day I die. dramatics aside- this is a really good product. it's one of the only ones I've found that works with all skin types and smells fantastic
Hayde S.
This is a great face scrub. It smells great and the beads aren't harsh on your skin, just small enough to clean. It love using these on days where my skin has  more than normal acne because I feel like it helps my face look more normal and return to natural state.