St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick uploaded by Yoshika G.St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick uploaded by Heather N.

BY ST. IVES

Description:
Get glowing skin with the Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick. Inspired by Korean beauty trends, this solid cleanser easily dissolves away daily grime while leaving your face feeling healthy and soft.

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Buy on Jet.com*
Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product because I use St Ives apricot scrub all the time and have for years. I just got back from vacation where I used this for the very first time and I am in love!! First off it was super convenient to travel with and second it worked beautifully and just like St. Ives regular scrub it left my skin feeling soft and smelling great! I can't wait to try the other ones they have.
Shay L.
Palmdale, CA
I’ve been using this product for 5 days now. I love the fact it rubs on. Left my face feeling good and clean. I just started using raw honey on my face as the moisturizer, and this product has honey. Price is a little steep for how much is in the tube. I have been looking for the green tea one, can’t find it anywhere, target is not carrying that one at this time
Amy P.
Riverton, UT
Smells great and leaves my skin soft and clean! Love that it uses coconut oil as a base. It's easy to use and the packaging is unique. It gets a little messy on top, but it's easy enough to clean/rinse off. Price seems pretty fair. Overall, a great natural cleanser!
Danielle G.
This product left my skin GLOWING! I absolutely loved every minutes of using this product and prefer it over the other cleansing stick. I use this product every day and it never disappoints me. I would buy this product over and over again cause who doesn't love to glow?!
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
This stick is so convenient and easy to use in the shower. I received this product in my first VoxBox and I’m so pleased with it. It leaves my skin extremely soft and glowing. I would absolutely recommended this to my friends who are looking to up their skin care regimen.
Allison A.
Westerly, RI
Apricot & Honey! I love how this smells, it’s sweet yet it still leaves you feeling clean. It doesn’t dry out my skin. The stick packaging is awesome, I travel for work and I love just being able to throw it in my bag, just add water!
Alyssa R.
Fullerton, CA
I absolutely loved this! This was great, so great that my mom ended up stealIng this for herself haha! It gets every bit of make up off but is still gentle on sensitive and aging skin. I will definitely be buying this again!
Monica V.
Davis
This smells very nice and doesn't make me too oily or dry. I have not broken out from this either. I seem to have less clogged pores with this than with my previous cleanser. The cap makes it good for travel as well.
Maggie I.
Great neck
My all time favorite face wash I have ever used. Wake up the next morning with glowy , hydrated soft luxurious skin. Better than anything I have ever used. Live the fact that it’s a bar stick , very different from anything else I have used
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
His is so easy to take with you on trips or in your bag to the gym. Both of these sticks smell amazing and it’s so easy to apply. I love this product. It’s so smart and it really cleans your face well
carla l.
salem, OR
Is this more of a cleansing stick/balm or does it have more of a scrubby exfoliating texture?
Paola M.
How well does it works?
Jennifer T.
Has this been released? If so where can I buy it?
Yesenia A.