BY ST. IVES

Description:
Get glowing skin with the Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick. Inspired by Korean beauty trends, this solid cleanser easily dissolves away daily grime while leaving your face feeling healthy and soft.

Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Potassium Cocoate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Potassium Myristate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Myristic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance (Parfum), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Honey Extract.

Usage:

1. Wet face. Aim for damp, not dripping!

2. Remove cap and twist stick. Swipe cleanser over face, using small circles to boost blood flow and awaken skin.

3. Work product into lather using fingertips.

4. Rinse and glow!

Christina B.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this product because I use St Ives apricot scrub all the time and have for years. I just got back from vacation where I used this for the very first time and I am in love!! First off it was super convenient to travel with and second it worked beautifully and just like St. Ives regular scrub it left my skin feeling soft and smelling great! I can't wait to try the other ones they have.
Destiny P.
San Benito, TX
I like the formula and that it lasts about a month of daily use, so the amount of product is good for the price. I’m still on the fence about stick facial cleansers, as I feel I have to take my makeup off before using it. I’d recommend to those looking for a convenient and more compact facial cleanser.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
This is a product that I bought just to try it out. It was a reasonable price when I was at my local Walgreens' and I had used St. Ives before. So I figured why not? Well it took me a little while to figure out just how to use it first off, but afterwards it worked great. It has all the cleaning power of a bottle of scrub, but it takes up a quarter of the space. So you just wet your face, smear this all over, and then you work to massage the cleanser into your face. It'll bubble up, and then you rinse like normal. So it's a good thing to have if you don't have a lot of counter space.
Chelsea P.
Wichita , KS
I bought this product on a whim and I’m so glad I did. It’s super easy to apply and carry since it’s a stick and not a liquid cleanser. Great for taking on vacations. It gets make up off and still cleanses nicely. I did notice a slight “glow” after use. Definitely happy with this product.
kristine. M.
staten island
Purchased at: Target
Love what St. Ives did with these products these are so great to have and easy to carry in your bag. I love keeping a facial cleanser and moisturizer in my bag because I like to wash my face in the middle of the day and these make that so easy.

This one is my favorite I don’t know if it’s the honey but I’m obsessed with how my skin feels. Out of all of them that I’ve tried this one makes my skin feel the best. I’m definitely sticking to this one I love everything about it my skin just looks so nice and clear I love it St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick
Makayla D.
Riverton
This product is awesome great for when your in a rush or traveling has such a great smell. Makes skin feel very soft and super hydrated very tempted to make this into my daily cleanser. Only thing this product leaves me wondering is if I would like any of the other scents more
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
This stick is so convenient and easy to use in the shower. I received this product in my first VoxBox and I’m so pleased with it. It leaves my skin extremely soft and glowing. I would absolutely recommended this to my friends who are looking to up their skin care regimen.
Amy P.
Riverton, UT
Smells great and leaves my skin soft and clean! Love that it uses coconut oil as a base. It's easy to use and the packaging is unique. It gets a little messy on top, but it's easy enough to clean/rinse off. Price seems pretty fair. Overall, a great natural cleanser!
Kerri k.
Elwood, IN
I just adore this style of face cleanser! They make it easy to wash your face at the end of the day, and you can throw it in a bag and wash your face on the go! What's the best part tho, it's actually a great little face wash that leaves your skin clean and soft!
Jenny D.
I absolutely love using this product so much. I’m a nut about washing my face and the stick form makes it much more fun. It effectively removes all my daily grime and doesn’t dry my skin out! I’m excited to travel with this product this summer.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
Does this work effectively and smell like the bottle says?
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
How did this work for your skin?
Azure f.
tried this? any good? is it available in canada?
Avery S.
Is this not unhygienic?
Reham G.
El mahbola, El ahmadi
Does it cleans well without leaving dryness?

Amazon