BY ST. IVES

Ultra moisturizing formula softens and smoothes rough, flaky, callused areas. Discover the Swiss Secrets for Soft, Smooth Skin: Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Only St. Ives captures these secrets in this ultra moisturizing formula with Moistureguard that gently exfoliates away rough spots and flakiness to instantly reveal soft, smooth, hands and feet.

St. Ives Apricot Hand & Foot Scrub
  • "I have really bad problems with dry skin on my feet and this made my dry skin clear up so quick especially in the transition from winter to spring when i start wearing sandals. " in 6 reviews
  • "i have never used this product personally but i purchase this exact product for my mother in law an she has never complained about not healing her feet must use it every day to get the best use from it " in 1 review
  • "This really helps exfoliate your feet and leaves them smooth." in 1 review
  • "also great product for dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I've been using St. Ives for a long time now." in 1 review
Anita B.
Hamburg, PA
I love the scent of the St Ives apricot. The price is also good, less than other products. I don't use scrubs very often but it's important that it feel good and smell good.
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
I've been using St. Ives for a long time now. My mom always purchased the apricot face scrub for me growing up and I discovered this product. It leaves your feet feeling smooth-- and it is not too expensive!
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love St Ives! The scrub is always nice on sore feet or tired hands to relax your muscles. It is just the right amount of roughness to exfoliate without being abrasive.
Destiny H.
Newport, AR
I love this product, my feet get really bad dry and they start to crack but using this makes them so soft it's like I went to get a pedicure but saved a lot of money.
Dayana F.
I love this exfoliator with apricot aroma, leaves my skin smooth, soft and with a sweet aroma on my skin. I buy it in perfumeries. I usually apply it every 15 days as it leaves very effective results keeping my skin fresh.
Vivian A.
Annandale, VA
It helps exfoliate your skin. It leaves your skin smooth and it's cheap to get. You can get it at any drug store. There isn't a scent to it except a mud mask smell. It lasts a long time and doesn't go to waste.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
THIS SCRUB IS AFFORDABLE , COMES WITH A SUFFICIENT SIZE . HAS SMALL BEADS IN THE LOTION TO GIVE SKIN A GREAT EXFOLIANT EFFECT , LEAVING SKIN FEELING FRESH , NOT HARSH AT ALL . VERY AFFORDABLE .
Adrienne S.
Canaan, NH
The apricot hand scrub is what I will forever compare any other scrub to. It's gritty but not abrasive and smells great. It's easy to find and has been a staple in my bathroom for years.
Susie C.
Odessa, TX
Best scrub for the price! I've used this product for years. Even when I've received more expensive scrubs, I haven't liked the results as well as my St. Ives Apricot Hand & Foot Scrub.
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite scrubs. It is gentle enough to even use on a daily basis. I use it on my face and then any areas that need a little extra TLC due to dead skin, etc.
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work? My feet stay rough no matter how much I exfoliate and lotion them.. Will this help?