BY ST. IVES

Ultra moisturizing formula softens and smoothes rough, flaky, callused areas. Discover the Swiss Secrets for Soft, Smooth Skin: Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Only St. Ives captures these secrets in this ultra moisturizing formula with Moistureguard that gently exfoliates away rough spots and flakiness to instantly reveal soft, smooth, hands and feet.

St. Ives Apricot Hand & Foot Scrub
  • "I have really bad problems with dry skin on my feet and this made my dry skin clear up so quick especially in the transition from winter to spring when i start wearing sandals. " in 6 reviews
  • "i have never used this product personally but i purchase this exact product for my mother in law an she has never complained about not healing her feet must use it every day to get the best use from it " in 1 review
  • "This really helps exfoliate your feet and leaves them smooth." in 1 review
  • "also great product for dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I've been using St. Ives for a long time now." in 1 review
Daisy P.
Laveen, AZ
The skin on hands get very dry from time to time and may sometimes begin to peel, but this thing definitely keep my hands looking and feeling great. Same goes for my feet. Keeps them smooth and soft. Not to mention this product smells nice! Recommend for sure.
Jaime E.
Des Moines, IA
Good product but it's very similar to the facial scrub, which is larger and cheaper. I'd buy that one. Worked well, makes skin soft but it is very harsh.. Smells great and doesn't leave any weird residue on you OR the tub. Just wash the beads away!
Clarinda C.
Keaau
One of my most favorite go to foot scrubs of all time!!! I hate wearing shoes which means I end up getting callouses all the time but not if I use this religiously!!! If you haven't tried this I highly suggest you do!!! It's worth every penny!
Shannon W.
Kearney, MO
THE ST. IVES APRICOT HAND AND FOOT SCRUB IS AN AWESOME SCRUB. I USE IT ON MY FEET AND THEY FEEL INCREDIBLE AFTERWARDS. IT IS VERY GENTLE AND SMELLS FANTASTIC. THE PRICE IS REASONABLE AND I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS.
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
My mom Bouvet this to use On her feet to make them softer and she liked the results. So I deceive to give it a go and it worked wonderfully. The only problem is I can't find this at any of my local stores. So can't buy it again
Jaime O.
Suffolk, VA
I will be totally honest. I love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I have FOR YEARS. Not only do I love using it on my hands and feet, but I love using it on my husband's back as a relaxing moisturizer after he uses his normal body wash. The price point is better than heading to a spa for the exact same thing.
Emily E.
Olathe, KS
I've used this for years! It is highly abrasive from the ground up pits, but it works wonders. It's one of the best exfoliating products I have used. Use it on my hands and feet plus knees, elbows, and anywhere else my skin gets a little too rough. The cream leaves it feeling soft and not raw but moisturized.
Brandee L.
Laconia, NH
I love the apricot scrub for my face, i use it regularly. When I found the Hand & Foot Scrub I was so excited! It exfoliates without leaving your skin raw. I use it probably twice a week, depending on how dry my skin is. It's also a gentle cleanser I would recommend for anyone to use on a regular basis.
Sage I.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this scrub I used to get them all the time, they make my hands and feet really soft and I use it on my face sometimes and it helps keep the oil off of my face. I wish they had bigger sizes though so I don't have to keep buying $1 4 ounce bottles. I would buy them if they had bigger sizes for sure.
brenda g.
St. Ives apricot hand and foot scrub works amazing on dry cracked feet I like to use this on my feet and follow up with with St. Ives moisturizing lotion, it leaves you feet feeling so soft
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work? My feet stay rough no matter how much I exfoliate and lotion them.. Will this help?