BY ST. IVES

Ultra moisturizing formula softens and smoothes rough, flaky, callused areas. Discover the Swiss Secrets for Soft, Smooth Skin: Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Only St. Ives captures these secrets in this ultra moisturizing formula with Moistureguard that gently exfoliates away rough spots and flakiness to instantly reveal soft, smooth, hands and feet.

St. Ives Apricot Hand & Foot Scrub
  • "I have really bad problems with dry skin on my feet and this made my dry skin clear up so quick especially in the transition from winter to spring when i start wearing sandals. " in 6 reviews
  • "i have never used this product personally but i purchase this exact product for my mother in law an she has never complained about not healing her feet must use it every day to get the best use from it " in 1 review
  • "This really helps exfoliate your feet and leaves them smooth." in 1 review
  • "also great product for dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I've been using St. Ives for a long time now." in 1 review
Aaryn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product was very helpful. I used it for my feet to soften my heels. I play soccer and many times i find my feet getting rough after practices and games. This product exfoliates and removes dead skin and smells great while doing that. I recommend using a loofa or pumice along with it
Abigayle M.
Charlotte, NC
I literally love this scrub! It smells like literal heaven and always makes my skin feel amazing! Only con I could think of is that if you rub too hard it can hurt your skin, but that is more user error that anything else! Would buy again!!!!!!!!
Kristen J.
Marshville, NC
Awesome product, really love using this and it smells amazing. I use it a few times a week and it lasts forever. I"m obsessed wtith the apricot scent that St Ives uses. No cons to name, it's really awesome and I would definitely purchase it again!
Evelyn G.
Covina, CA
Love the smell and the way it makes my skin so soft and sloughs off all the dead skin making my hands and feet super soft especially during the winter time when my feet start to crack a little. It's a little harsh due to the fact that it is a stub but I would definitely buy it again
DeKotah H.
Stone Mtn, GA
It works for the hands and feet just well, I can't complain. It's very gentle if you use it correctly, I've never had a problem. I use it about three times a week it is a great value and it's not too pricey. I would buy this product maybe...
Victoria W.
Richmond, VA
I have been buying this product for a long time. I find that it keeps my hands and feet very exfoliated. It is one of the best products that I've come across for exfoliation and softness besides Asian feet and hand masks. It is pretty cheap so I would recommend you try it.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
This scrub not only works well, it smells AMAZING--perfectly sweet and fruity without being overwhelming. Plus, it removes any caked-on dirt or dead skin that might be covering your beautiful extremities without making them so soft that you get blisters the next day. I don't know about you, but I really prefer that kind of just-right exfoliation. I am going to buy this again.
Jennifer W.
Conyers, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A really great little scrub for a great price. Helps remove dead flakey skin from hands and feet leaving the soft and hydrated. I love the light scent, it's not too over whelming. I would definitely buy this over and over again.
Bianca W.
Tacoma, WA
This scrub is excellent to renew hands and feet skin.
I use it ti massage hand and feet prior to showering and complete with the St Ives 24hr Deep restoring moisturizer.
I make sure to always have a new one in case I run out.
Nicole C.
I've been using the Apricot scrub for years now. I love the exfoliating beads that really get deep into the skin. Leaves you feeling fresh and moisturized at the same time. Smells absolutely wondering! I would and have recommended this product to many of my friends.
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work? My feet stay rough no matter how much I exfoliate and lotion them.. Will this help?