BY ST. IVES

• "I've been using St. Ives for a long time now." in 1 review
  • "This really helps exfoliate your feet and leaves them smooth." in 1 review
  • "i have never used this product personally but i purchase this exact product for my mother in law an she has never complained about not healing her feet must use it every day to get the best use from it " in 1 review
  • "also great product for dry skin." in 1 review
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Let me say, I love the St. Ives brand- it actually works and is affordable for collage students! More specifically though, this product is great. I use it for the rough patches on my hands, feet and elbows (even though its not meant for elbows), and they all turn out way softer than they were previously! It has a nice fragrance, that doesn't stick with you all day which I find nice because I want to smell like my perfume rather than apricots if I use the product in the morning before work!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used St. Ives for years! It was my go to exfoliate for my entire body! The only problem I have with using it on my face is that it was very harsh and would irritate my face. Yet on other parts of my body, i.e. my feet, knees, and arms I would love it because it would make my skin so soft. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin or to help reduce dark spots.
Madeleine W.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
This scrub not only works well, it smells AMAZING--perfectly sweet and fruity without being overwhelming. Plus, it removes any caked-on dirt or dead skin that might be covering your beautiful extremities without making them so soft that you get blisters the next day. I don't know about you, but I really prefer that kind of just-right exfoliation. I am going to buy this again.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
The st. Ives apricot hand and foot scrub is amazing it leaves your skin feeling so soft 4 days we purchase cars at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this to anyone I also put the product up going up my legs and it leaves them soft and shiny I absolutely love this product
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I have not showered without using this on my face since I was a teenager. In my 40's now, I continually have facialists telling me not to use such, and then shocked when I tell them my age. This is AFTER examining my skin close up. I will never NOT use this, and I don't know what I'd do if they quit making it.

Jaime O.
Jaime O.
Suffolk, VA
I will be totally honest. I love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub and I have FOR YEARS. Not only do I love using it on my hands and feet, but I love using it on my husband's back as a relaxing moisturizer after he uses his normal body wash. The price point is better than heading to a spa for the exact same thing.
Sage I.
Sage I.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love this scrub I used to get them all the time, they make my hands and feet really soft and I use it on my face sometimes and it helps keep the oil off of my face. I wish they had bigger sizes though so I don't have to keep buying $1 4 ounce bottles. I would buy them if they had bigger sizes for sure.
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
Laconia, NH
I love the apricot scrub for my face, i use it regularly. When I found the Hand & Foot Scrub I was so excited! It exfoliates without leaving your skin raw. I use it probably twice a week, depending on how dry my skin is. It's also a gentle cleanser I would recommend for anyone to use on a regular basis.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
I like to use this scrub when I am doing my own pedicures. Has a gentle scent with PLENTY OF exfoliating "beads". It works okay as a hand scrub to exfoliate but does not have the oil properties that other hand exfoliators have. I mostly just use this on my feet. Easy squeeze container. good irice.
Kristine R.
Kristine R.
Katy, TX
I tried this scrub since my feet are quite dry. The scrub did a nice job in making my hands and feet feel softer. It did not remove all rough areas but portions of them. I prefer this product to competitors due to superior results. The smell is adequate, a bit artificial. I would buy again.
Shandi D.
Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work? My feet stay rough no matter how much I exfoliate and lotion them.. Will this help?