BY ST. IVES

Ultra moisturizing formula softens and smoothes rough, flaky, callused areas. Discover the Swiss Secrets for Soft, Smooth Skin: Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Only St. Ives captures these secrets in this ultra moisturizing formula with Moistureguard that gently exfoliates away rough spots and flakiness to instantly reveal soft, smooth, hands and feet.

St. Ives Apricot Hand & Foot Scrub
  • "I have really bad problems with dry skin on my feet and this made my dry skin clear up so quick especially in the transition from winter to spring when i start wearing sandals. " in 6 reviews
  • "i have never used this product personally but i purchase this exact product for my mother in law an she has never complained about not healing her feet must use it every day to get the best use from it " in 1 review
  • "This really helps exfoliate your feet and leaves them smooth." in 1 review
  • "also great product for dry skin." in 1 review
  • "I've been using St. Ives for a long time now." in 1 review
Lynn S.
oshkosh Wisconsin
I use this after I've been busy out in the garden to help deep clean my hands, without using harsh soaps. It leaves my skin feeling clean and lightly moisturized.
Chasity D.
Clarksburg, WV
Leaves your skin smooth and smells really well. The scrubbing beads do take off dead skin that you normally wouldn't get off by just soap and water. Would definitely recommend this product.
Jamie H.
Pearl River
This product leaves my feet looking freshly pedicured in between visits to the spa. The scent is nice. St Ives has been around a long time and I trust their product line.
Caitlin M.
Let me say, I love the St. Ives brand- it actually works and is affordable for collage students! More specifically though, this product is great. I use it for the rough patches on my hands, feet and elbows (even though its not meant for elbows), and they all turn out way softer than they were previously! It has a nice fragrance, that doesn't stick with you all day which I find nice because I want to smell like my perfume rather than apricots if I use the product in the morning before work!
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used St. Ives for years! It was my go to exfoliate for my entire body! The only problem I have with using it on my face is that it was very harsh and would irritate my face. Yet on other parts of my body, i.e. my feet, knees, and arms I would love it because it would make my skin so soft. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin or to help reduce dark spots.
Leslie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like to use this scrub when I am doing my own pedicures. Has a gentle scent with PLENTY OF exfoliating "beads". It works okay as a hand scrub to exfoliate but does not have the oil properties that other hand exfoliators have. I mostly just use this on my feet. Easy squeeze container. good irice.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have used it for many years, and plan on doing so for many, many, more. I love how soft it makes my skin feel after using it. There are no cons with this one, it just feels really soft and smooth afterwards, which is always a plus.
Danielle H.
Hull, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The st. Ives apricot hand and foot scrub is amazing it leaves your skin feeling so soft 4 days we purchase cars at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this to anyone I also put the product up going up my legs and it leaves them soft and shiny I absolutely love this product
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been buying this scrub for as long as I can remember. The price is so affordable, that most probably think it's cheap. This scrub will out preform any high dollar brand. Its just a simple good, clean scrub for your hand and feet or any part that is in need of exfoliating.
Lisa L.
Marcus Hook, PA
I have not showered without using this on my face since I was a teenager. In my 40's now, I continually have facialists telling me not to use such, and then shocked when I tell them my age. This is AFTER examining my skin close up. I will never NOT use this, and I don't know what I'd do if they quit making it.

Shandi D.
Arlington, TX
How well does this work? My feet stay rough no matter how much I exfoliate and lotion them.. Will this help?