St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub

Bye dullness, hello glowing cheeks! THE multi award winning apricot scrub that deeply exfoliates for clean, smooth and glowing skin, from America’s No. 1 scrub brand*.

Is this product harsh on the skin?
Iss this still formulated with walnut shells? Years ago I used this and an estatition told me this is bad for the skin. It scratches it or something.?
can you use on your full body?
Start your review of St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub!
Product Highlights
...used. It feels amazing on your skin and can be used even if your skin is sensitive. You feel the dirt being rubbed off and feel your pores open up also. A must buy. in reviews
Elin P.
Taylorsville, UT
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Elin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta fórmula de limpieza profunda con exfoliantes 100% naturales., elimina suavemente la opacidad, células muertas de la piel. Al instante también revela piel lisa y visiblemente sana. Exfoliante completamente natural. Lo recomiendo.
Emilia P.
Maryland
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Emilia P.
Pretty Rough makes my face a little red. Helps me with little acne every now and then and if you use it atleast every night as a wash clears in 2 to one day. I have used this for a very long time. I would try to make it not so rough,
Josefina S.
Walnut Ridge, AR
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Josefina S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Uso los productos de St. Ives, desde hace más de 4 años y no me arrepiento, las cremas corporales son las que más consumo. Ojalá en las cadenas grandes como Sam´s Club vendieran más presentaciones de cremas y productos.
Chloe S.
Kingwood, TX
I swear by this product. I have combination skin, which is prone to breakouts if I am stressed or do not take care of my skin (sleep with makeup on, don't wash my face after a workout, etc.). My skin isn't too oily or too dry. I started using this scrub after my dermatologist recommended that I stop using products with salicylic acid or are labeled "acne control", since it dried out my skin and made it prone to irritation. This scrub doesn't have parabens or salicylic acid, and has 100% natural exfoliants. I use this scrub every day in the morning as my face wash, and moisturize afterwards. I would recommend it for people who are looking for a face wash without "acne controlling" ingredients, or who are looking for a more natural cleaner. It is clearly an exfoliant, though, so if your skin would be irritated by regular scrubbing.
Kortney U.
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Kortney U.
St Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub HAPPY NEW YEAR BABES 🎆🎊🎈AS I SAID IN my vid review‼️ I lovvveeeeee this product been using it for a year now and I’m like need to do a review on here for my babes🥰but yessss this product keeps my skin smelling good, keeps the bumps away and my skin feels soft as all get out !!! So I definitely recommend this product majorly. I got it for only $2.00 at Odd Lots which is cheaper than Walmart!! So go get it💃🏽💜💚💜
Jas K.
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Jas K.
Purchased at: Target
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub ☘️ I really like st ives products and I tried some of its scrubs and thats suits to my skin. It TOTALLY FINE on SENSITIVE SKIN🌸and doesn’t not dry out my skin..Doesn’t harsh even...leaves your skin soft. Its Smell also good..🌸 STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!☘️
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Bekah T.
I know there’s a TON of controversy about this product but I’ve had nothing but great experiences by using it properly. Having dry skin, exfoliating about 2 times a week is beyond necessary for me to get rid of those flaky/dry spots so my makeup doesn’t look caked on. I tried this once and fell in love. You HAVE to use this very gently and can’t be aggressive when rubbing it onto your face since it’s pretty abrasive. With light circular movements, this product will have your skin feeling ridiculously soft and smooth with minimal effort. My makeup always looks incredible the next day and I love the scent/price of this product!
Teresa B.
Lincoln Park, MI
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Teresa B.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
La acabo de comprar Solo la he usado un par de veces y de verdad me ha gustado el resultado, deja la piel suave y tiene un olor muy rico, la recomiendo.
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Maria A.
Don’t purchase this scrub. St. Ives is involved in several lawsuits due to the microscopic tears this scrub, as well as other scrubs by the brand, has caused in the face of plaintiffs. The granules are problematic for your skin, it causes damage. There are several active lawsuits. There are harsh ingredients. Use this scrub to exfoliate your feet, but not on the rest of your body. Don’t purchase it!
Deise A.
Greenfield Park , QC
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub uploaded by Deise A.
This was my first skin scrub and was love at the first try. I’m using this since 2010 and never changed to another brand. Is really good and have really good prices though.

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ANGIE C.
il y a 2 mois
Mikhala K. il y a 2 mois
No. Or if you use it use it sparingly!!!! Chemical exfoliation is better and exfoliation products of any kind can be bad for sensitive skin. I would use a gentler exfoliator
Fernanda D.
Kearny, NJ
il y a 6 mois
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub Can I use this everyday in my skin care routine m?
Sarah H. il y a 6 mois
Honestly, I wouldn't. I think it would be way too abrasive for everyday use. I use it twice a week.
najlae A.
Tetouan
il y a 7 mois
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub ? What about that scrub ?
Elisha C. il y a 7 mois
I love this scrub. The scent and the abrasiveness. I feel like it's a great exfoliator. That being said, I don't have sensitive skin, so it works fine for me, but I would recommend something for sensitive skin in their line of scrubs such as the oatmeal one.