BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSt. Ives
Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser

St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser

Banish blemishes on the daily! Our Acne Control Tea Tree Face Cleanser (made with salicylic acid and 100% natural tea tree extract) removes dirt, oil, and impurities from skin’s surface to fight breakouts and prevent future ones.

What is the consistency like ?
Thoughts on this product?
Has anyone else had this work at first and then stop?
Start your review of St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Magali R.
Jacksonville, FL
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Magali R.
My skin feels super clean and fresh after washing it with this product. It smells so good.
Claudia  S.
Commerce City, CO
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Claudia  S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. I liked the smell of this cleanser, it's smells very fresh. I also like how it foams and is creamy. But, I can't use it on my face because it has fragrance, and it's an ingredient that is high up on the ingredients list. I have dry sensitive skin, so I can't use any fragrance. I used this product on my body instead for body acne, I've used it every day since I got it, but I haven't seen a difference on the acne. I personally wouldn't recommend.
Chai  G.
Macedonia, OH
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Chai  G.
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely be purchasing in the future. Very soothing to my skin. I wouldn’t change anything about it. It exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rubana  H.
Jamaica, NY
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Rubana  H.
This is absolutely must have for anyone who have acne prone skin. This isn’t harsh on the skin. Makes the skin feel so smooth and soft to touch. Gets rid of stubborn acne within days. I love having this as my skincare routine and I felt it made my skin look so much better and smoother.
Delia D.
Mount Ida, AR
Purchased at: Dollar General
So far I really like it and the only reason I’ve put four stars for now is because I plan to update this later once I’ve used it longer. It’s refreshing, not leaving my skin dry and cracking. Makes good combo when using the [product:dickinson’s-original-witch-hazel-pore-perfecting-toner].
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Katherine H.
Who doesn’t love clear skin? I’m a skin care fanatic and very persuaded to purchase a skin care item especially after reading reviews from other influensters. I received this product complimentary from Influenster. • • • Now let’s talk about this product. I have had combination skin since the start and I’m very mindful to what I put on my skin due to having very sensitive skin. Unfortunately upon reading the ingredients such as (sodium laureate sulfate listed as the 2nd ingredient) SLS strips the skin of its natural oils. This can lead to dry skin, irritation and allergic reactions. This could have a negative impact on those with who already struggle with oily skin. This facial cleanser has a liquid consistency and starts foaming once lathered and applied to the face. It does smell delicious as it is infused with tea tree oil but do not let that fool you. As I tested out this product I saw no improvement on my skin to prevent acne. It had the complete opposite effect and caused me to have mild blemishes around my t zone. Unfortunately I do not recommend this product.
Romina R.
Montclair, CA
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Romina R.
This product smells great and leaves your face clean but I didn’t really notice a huge difference in mY skin. Granted it’s been a week. It didn’t bubble much and it just didn’t wow me. I like when products make my skin feel fresh & tingly, this is literally soap. I’ll keep using it to see if using it longer helps but considering it’s been a week, this is my review for now.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Lucy H.
Worked great , cleansing well and brightening skin. Its smells goood too and I think its good for acne prone skin!
Kimberly  M.
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Kimberly  M.
I have combo skin where it'll be oily as oily can be too dry and extremely dry my skin is going to crack. I was a little bit hesitant to try it since it's like a gel but hey why not try something new and different for me. it suggests I believe a nickel size, but for me it was too much product. It lathers up really well but since it was a bit much the more I washed it away the more bubbles it created. It does have a minty-esque feeling like tingly sensation I'm assuming because it's tea tree, not my cup of tea but my bf really enjoyed the scent. once my face dried it felt really really really tight like if I moved it would crack so I moisturized right away and tried to get my face hydrated again. it does do the job, my face felt really really clean and soft. Would I use it daily, maybe not but I wouldn't mind adding it to the rotation or when I feel my face is super dirty.
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
St. Ives Acne Control Tea Tree Daily Cleanser uploaded by Maria R.
I like it but irk if it’s me or cuz it’s the first time I’m trying this that my face got little bit of acne but I hope the acne can come off