BY ST. IVES #2 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Trina S.
High Point, NC
Plain and simple I love this product. Natural ingredients and the scrubs really scrub. After I use this product my face is left soft and smooth. The price is pretty average depending if you get the tube or this little container I have it'll range from 6-10 dollars.
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this scrub every other day and find when I do use it 3/4 times a week my face feels and looks great! I love that it makes my face squeaky clean and once I'm done rinsing it feels so soft. Not harsh at all on my skin!
Trang D.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Very rough on the skin, causes irritation to my skin surface. Good scent, don’t recommend if you have sensitive skin and use only 1-2 a week. Doesn’t help with my acne or anything so ye
Katelyn H.
Castlewood, VA
My most used face wash product. I have pretty sensitive skin and a lot of products just break me out, but this one keeps my face clear and smooth.
Emily S.
riverside, mo
I have always suffered from acne...now that i am pregnant it has only gotten worse.. That is until i added this apricot scrub into my daily routine! My skin is fresh.. Soft.. And most importantly.. Blemish free!!
Caitlyn B.
Dublin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sister was using this and recommended it to me. I wasn't too sure about it, and I have my own face cleansing routine and products, but I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did.

This scrub has nice large scrubbing beads in it that get all the dry skin off to give you a fresh feeling. It smells AMAZING as well. The bottle is easy to squeeze and not very slippery in my hand.

I have overly oily skin, but the cleanser takes care of all that. My face feels just as clean as it did when I washed it! I highly recommend this for teens. It isn't too expensive either.
Rebecca A.
I suffer from chronic acne and have used many different face washes. This has been one of my absolute favorites to control breakouts and scarring. It is a very affordable product that leaves skin feeling super clean and refreshed. It also has a great smell!
Isabella B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only exfoliator Ive loved!Its perfect for combination skin and helps a lot to get off all the dirt from your face! Its not the best for sensitive skin since it is a very deep exfoliator. I also love the new look for them!
Gracia 💋.
Las Vegas
One my all time favorite this scrub is amazing i love st ives products u wish i can go to NY and go to there store so they can make me scrud the new ones they make i love it so much it leave ur sking clean and smooth and soft it helps with ur black heads and acne i love it and is so affordable
💕Monica N.
Anaheim, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this exfoliant a lot, I like how it softens my skin, and little by little it is helping me with my acne problem, and the smell is very good.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.