BY ST. IVES #2 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lauren W.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
While I just received this product in my Campus VoxBox, I have used it before. I really love all St. Ives products because they are natural and smell amazing, but this one really takes the cake. It makes my face feel SO fresh and clean while also fighting acne, which is an added bonus :) Definitely recommend!
Kayla A.
Salisbury, NC
I love this product. It's one I've used often and would recommend it and have recommended it on many occasions. I couldn't imagine using anything else.
Shanon P.
Kenilworth, NJ
Getting this in my VoxBox was just a bonus treat! I love this product because of how smooth it makes my face feel after a nice shower!!! love this product so much.
**I received this product for free --for testing purposes!
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First of all I would like to say that this facial scrub came from heaven...the end! But seriously this stuff works!! I love using this 2-3 times a week! My face feels smooth and it helps get rid of acne quick!
Karen R.
I have to say this scrub is amazing I'm not big on face washes but I think I'm going to be now. I've tried other face washes but they would leave my face feeling rough and I didn't like that but after just one use of this scrub I have to say I was pleseantly surprised with the result. It left my skin feeling soft and I have to say it smells soooo good. Totally recommended this as a face wash to have even if you don't have acne.
Quinelle R.
I got this in my Campus voxbox and i love it but i wished it smelled more like peaches But it did a really nice job made my skin feel nice and soft after I wiped it off I was going to buy this and I know I will when I finish off this bottle!
Vanessa D.
Birch River, WV
I got this in a voxbox and I am in love. I use it daily and even have my boyfriend using it now. Loooove it.
Veronica P.
Sylmar, CA
Use this product beforehand, but it was a gentle scrub not meant for blemish control I believe. Works wonders when used on a pimple, it didn't even allow it to get red before it completely disappeared! Only use it when I have a blemish, not so much to prevent but I'm sure it would prevent if it does make a blemish go away. Received this product complementary from CampusVoxBox for testing purposes. :)
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH
I received this product in the Campus Voxbox. I love it! It's soothing, effective, and smells great. Plus it's affordable! This product leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Stephanie  L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the bottle one I bought two from target they were actually pretty inexpensive and they smell good, put in work for my blackheads but I stopped using it
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.