St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,770 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a major exfoliant and I only use this a few times a week not every day. It’s very abrasive so don’t rub too hard. It keeps me acne free, I’ve been using this stuff for as long as i remember. My mom used this stuff when I was young even. It smells great and is thick. A bottle should last you a good while. Worth the price. Best (semi) everyday scrub I’ve found.
this product is good if you have a lot of blackheads. i often get them on my chin and this gets rid of them completely. it smells amazing and won't break you out if you have sensitive skin.
I Love this stuff it helps my face out a'lot i have a oily face and i just scrub this on my face it works wonderful ts the best product i have used to help my face, i leaves my face soft,I'm a repeat consumer, i have less breakouts on my face which is amazing, suggest you to try this amazing stuff!!
St. Ives is great! I like how gentle it is on the skin. I also enjoy the exfoliating beads in the bottle. The smell is fantastic and it assures me that my face is clean. However, having acne-prone skin, I don't see this fighting acne. I think I need something with salicylic acid in it.
I personally love the smell of this specific product but it wasn't for me. I have sensitive skin and this was pretty rough on it. Anyone with sensitive skin may want to try a asample before getting the product to see if it is a fit for them.
Tried this scrub mostly since it claims to have skin tone correcting properties in addition to acne control, but did not much like how the product made my since feel - very dry and flaky. The beads in the scrub are large (and apart from it being not environment friendly), very rough on the skin. I usually don't mind even strong smelling products, but the smell of this product though I did not quite like.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos