BY ST. IVES #2 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Allison L.
Huntington Beach
This is a major exfoliant and I only use this a few times a week not every day. It’s very abrasive so don’t rub too hard. It keeps me acne free, I’ve been using this stuff for as long as i remember. My mom used this stuff when I was young even. It smells great and is thick. A bottle should last you a good while. Worth the price. Best (semi) everyday scrub I’ve found.
Hannah S.
North Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this face wash, I use it 2 times a week and it keeps my skin clean and moisturized, When I used it everyday it didnt work as well.
Katina B.
Scott Depot, WV
this product is good if you have a lot of blackheads. i often get them on my chin and this gets rid of them completely. it smells amazing and won't break you out if you have sensitive skin.
Maahum C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I hear even Gigi Hadid uses this! It’s a great exfoliating face wash, I don’t use it everyday but I use it 2-3 times a week.
Megan S.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this scrub! Smells great and exfoliates wonderful without leaving a raw feeling behind!
brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
I Love this stuff it helps my face out a'lot i have a oily face and i just scrub this on my face it works wonderful ts the best product i have used to help my face, i leaves my face soft,I'm a repeat consumer, i have less  breakouts on my face which is amazing, suggest you to try this amazing stuff!!
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
St. Ives is great! I like how gentle it is on the skin. I also enjoy the exfoliating beads in the bottle. The smell is fantastic and it assures me that my face is clean. However, having acne-prone skin, I don't see this fighting acne. I think I need something with salicylic acid in it.
Aleah C.
Columbus
I personally love the smell of this specific product but it wasn't for me. I have sensitive skin and this was pretty rough on it. Anyone with sensitive skin may want to try a asample before getting the product to see if it is a fit for them.
Sahana N.
Tried this scrub mostly since it claims to have skin tone correcting properties in addition to acne control, but did not much like how the product made my since feel - very dry and flaky. The beads in the scrub are large (and apart from it being not environment friendly), very rough on the skin. I usually don't mind even strong smelling products, but the smell of this product though I did not quite like.
Lynsey S.
Waynesboro, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is horrible for your skin. It is damaging by causing micro tears in your skin because it is too abrasive. I used it until I did research about what I was doing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.