BY ST. IVES #2 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i've been using St. Ives for many years.  its gentle and has a decent scent. sold in many stores. i got mine at target
Marie L.
Riverside, CA
Im an esthetician and I tell my clients to only use this product on their body, not their face. I used to use it when I was younger myself, but after going to school for skin care, I learned about all the harm this product can cause your skin. The scrub is too rough and actually causes micro- tears into the skin, opening it up for infection and also over time will break break down your collagen and elastin making you look older. The skin on the face is too delicate for this product. Clients have also noticed an increase of hyperpigmentation while using this scrub.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this face scrub it works it helps control be from breakouts on my face and keeps it smooth. Bought this at Walmart but I need to by another I ran out. Yes it met my expectations. No need for I'm improvements
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
Okay, St. Ives apricot scrub is a product I've grown up with. My mother always used it & I used it for a while in my teens& really liked it. I moved onto other products over the years just because I don't really need an exfoliating scrub. Recently my boyfriend complained about blackheads & asked what he should use for them. I suggested this because I remember really liking the apricot scrub & everyone always raves about St. Ives...
BAD suggestion. He tried it for a couple weeks & hated using it. When he complained to me about it, I decided to try it again to see what was wrong. I remember this being a gentle yet truly exfoliating scrub, but when I used this product recently it literally HURT to touch it to my face. Is it just me or has it gotten more harsh? I couldn't rub this scrub on my skin without intense scratching pain. It was awful & I don't blame my boyfriend for giving up on it. It's not the St. Ives Apricot Scrub I remember... Disappointed.
Ebony R.
Bronx, NY
When I was younger, and didn't know any better I would use this product. It did work for some time, but after some time it stopped working so I didn't use it anymore. I decided to give it another try recently and I realized how harsh it felt. After looking into it, I realized that I was not alone in my concerns. This product is so abrasive that it actually makes small tears in your skin. It may work for some time, but its not worth it in the long run.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love St. Ives Apricot Scrub!! I have tried different types of their scrub in the past, but I'm currently using the Blemish Control Apricot Scrub and it's working great! I have always had pesky blackheads on my nose, and St. Ives Apricot Scrub is always my go-to. I use the scrub in-shower every other day as to not over exfoliate my skin. But when I do use it, I run in it good!! I love that the apricot pits are natural exfoliants and not some kind of plastic beads that are going into our waterways! You can feel the scrub getting all that gunk off of your face, and I see immediate results each time! I will always continue to use St. Ives Apricot Scrub!
Kylie P.
Bradenton, FL
This product does a really good job of exfoliating my face. After washing with this face was my face feels like new. It takes off that stubborn dry top layer of skin to reveal a nice fresh face ready to apply my makeup to. I have repurchased this many times.
Eva C.
Santa Maria, CA
Love this product and have been using to for years. Nothing leaves my face cleaner. I use it one two three times per week to avoid break outs and i always use itbin the shower. I apply moisturizer right after
Kayla S.
Love this smells good and leaves my skin clean and clear! Totally recommend it! 😀😀😀😀👌👌👌😆😆😆😆
Jessica Lyn M.
Oronogo, MO
I have Normal Skin prone to breakouts around my cycle. I heard the buzz a year or so ago about this product so I had to try it out. I was 100% satisfied, however the beauty guru in me just had to try other products. For example I used: Say Yes to Carrots, Neutrogena and generic brands found on clearance. I noticed within the past three months my skin was breaking out when it was not my cycle time. I happened to be in my local Missouri Wal-Greens and can you believe the large tub was on clearance for $2.49! Bargain, I purchased it and within a few uses my skin was back to normal. It exfoliates, and cleans my pores out to prevent future breakouts. It smells fruity and has medium exfoliating beads that work! Great Job St. Ives for creating this product. My Husband loves it as well. You'll feel very clean and radiant after you use this product and should notice results after one use. The best part is St. Ives creates this is convenient travel tubes as well. That is how popular this is. I will be using this for as long as my skin allows.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.