St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,770 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
i don’t really like the way this feels on my face, i’m a big texture freak and it reminds me of running sand on my face. great for exfoliating but definitely not something i would recommend rubbing into your blemishes if they’re new or sensitive
This was definitely a product I had to throw away after I visited my dermatologist, this will ruin your skin. I highly suggest you throw any and all products of this line away
This is okay but not the best I have used. This does not leave me with that soft skin feeling I get from previous products.
This scrub is awful, it causes microtears to the skin. I would not recommend this product to anyone, it is way to harass to be used in the face
I used to think this was a product good for my skin. It smells really nice but the size and quality of the granules is way too rough for facial skin. You should not use this product.
Using St. Ives scrubs was the worst thing I ever did to my skin. I have mild rosacea and eczema, so my skin is already acne and dryness prone. This and any other St Ives scrub I've tried has just made my skin worse, so I've been annoyed by the fact that St Ives scrubs are promoted so much to help with acne. I know people though who have used St Ives scrubs and said they don't have any issues with it, so I guess it depends on skin type/condition.
Purchased at: Target
Please do not use this if you have acne prone skin! All these mainstream products labeled to help acne are a scam. This will irritate your skin. It will strip your skin of necessary oils. It will strip you of your natural lipid barrier and end up causing overly oily skin and more acne. Physical scrubs in general are not recommend by skin care professionals who aren’t PAID to promote this acne stuff. Use a low ph gel cleanser and an oil that works for you. I use Mario Badescu gel cleanser and rose hip seed oil. This helps more with acne than any cleanser or scrub labeled for acne.
Peopleee. I know it feels good to scrub your skin. I thought this scrub was doing so much good for me. But it was literally giving me TEXTURE and BUMPS over time that I had no idea were forming until I felt my cheeks and felt things that were never there before. Once I eliminated it my cheeks have been forever SMOOTH. Please don’t destroy your skin with this product!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos