BY ST. IVES #2 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kiara M.
Jamaica, NY
My favorite cleanser!!! It clears all dirt, makeup and oiliness and gives a healthy glow! Also, gets rid of slight newly-born acne.
Jessica M.
Woodstock
I've used this brand for over 10 years and i love it! My skin always feels smooth after use. I try to limit the scrub to once every few days. It's amazing at getting dead skin off. It's even good with chapped lips. It gently removes the dead skin off your lips without the pain of peeling it off yourself.
Christina D.
San Angelo
Me and my husband use this daily!!
Leaves your face feeling clean and fresh.
The perfect amount of exfoliation!!
Brina R.
Ottawa, ON
Been using this stuff since I was an adolescent and I will use it until I die. I love how clean and fresh this scrub makes you feel and the results are crazy good. My advice is not to scrub too hard, a gentle scrub on your face will suffice.
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
I work in construction in Florida and I love this product. I use it every morning and night. This gets all of the oil off my face and feels refreshing. If you need a deep cleanser, this is the type you need. If you don’t need a deep cleanser every single day, I would still recommend this for a once a week cleanser. This is available at Walgreens.
Jill H.
huntsville
I love this stuff! Use it every morning while I’m in the shower. Makes my skin feel clean and look brighter. A lot of people say the exfoliation is too rough, but it’s not for me and I have sensitive acne prone skin
marina g.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although I wouldn’t recommend using this as a daily cleanser if you have sensitive skin like I do, it’s honestly the most refreshing cleans you can get. The scrub in this really gets deep inside of your pores and has you feeling refreshed! I would use this 2-3 times a week as opposed to how often I had applied make up.
Cassie F.
Ames
I love love LOVE this face wash. The beads in it exfoliate my skin just enough. It smells so good. After I use it my face is extremely soft and just feels clean.
Karely S.
Carson, CA
OMG! BEST PRODUCT EVER!! I started using this product about 1 month ago and I was scared because I have very sensitive skin and thought it would dry me out, but it didn't! After two weeks I noticed how smooth my skin was! It cleared out all pimples and also my skin got a more even tone color! I gotten several complements on my skin on how clear it is since I started using this product! PLUS ITS SUPER CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE!
I'm 24 years old, with normal to sometimes dry skin. I don't get pimples on a regular basis ( only during the time of the month) and have sensitive skin.
HENNY J.
 Amazing Product Love the smell and the scrub is just amazing Purchased at a local drugstore ( Walmart Supercenter )Very gentle for sensitive skinRepeat user purchased many times
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.