St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great face wash! I use this specific one 2-3 times a week! It really does get rid of blackheads... my nose and face feels so smooth after I wash my face. I would recommend it!
I just bought this last week and it has helped to clear my face a lot more than it was before. It burns when it gets in your eyes so you gotta be careful. Other than that, it works great.
I do love this stuff but it seems to keep going up in price every time i purchase it. I use it once or twice a week. too much use of this product will eventually make your skin more oily
This scrub is too abrasive for anyone's face, it's made with real pieces of seed shell, creating micro cuts in your skin allowing bacteria in to make more acne and makes your skin very sensitive. I wouldn't recommend.
This is one of the facial cleansers I have reached for multiple times. My skin always feels soft and smooth after use and you can always get a good deal on it (especially with coupons).
This facial scrub is very gentle on my very sensative skin. I use it once a week and i see a drastic change in the amount of blackheads on my nose. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Leaves skin soft and clean, prevents breakouts! Great smelling. Love this product I keep buying it have been using it for years! I recommend it to my friends and family. My sister started using and she loves it too!
I love this scrub! It works so well to refresh your face and leave it feeling so awesome! It is a good price as well! I have super sensitive skin but this does not hurt my skin at all!
Been using this scrub biweekly for about 2 years. its exactly what it's presented to be, a good solid product. if you want a face scrub to get all the oil and buildup outoutout, this will give you a good deep clean.
Smells good, is gentle on the skin, and it makes your face feel fresh - all for a good price. I have been buying this since I was about 13 years old, so it is one of my go-to beauty items.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos