BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Ashley W.
Bloomington, MN
This is a great face wash! I use this specific one 2-3 times a week! It really does get rid of blackheads... my nose and face feels so smooth after I wash my face. I would recommend it!
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just bought this last week and it has helped to clear my face a lot more than it was before. It burns when it gets in your eyes so you gotta be careful. Other than that, it works great.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do love this stuff but it seems to keep going up in price every time i purchase it. I use it once or twice a week. too much use of this product will eventually make your skin more oily
Nicole U.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This scrub is too abrasive for anyone's face, it's made with real pieces of seed shell, creating micro cuts in your skin allowing bacteria in to make more acne and makes your skin very sensitive. I wouldn't recommend.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
This is one of the facial cleansers I have reached for multiple times. My skin always feels soft and smooth after use and you can always get a good deal on it (especially with coupons).
Sara A.
This facial scrub is very gentle on my very sensative skin. I use it once a week and i see a drastic change in the amount of blackheads on my nose. Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth!
Lily W.
Ashland, MA
Leaves skin soft and clean, prevents breakouts! Great smelling. Love this product I keep buying it have been using it for years! I recommend it to my friends and family. My sister started using and she loves it too!
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this scrub! It works so well to refresh your face and leave it feeling so awesome! It is a good price as well! I have super sensitive skin but this does not hurt my skin at all!
River C.
Santa Fe, NM
Been using this scrub biweekly for about 2 years. its exactly what it's presented to be, a good solid product. if you want a face scrub to get all the oil and buildup outoutout, this will give you a good deep clean.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good, is gentle on the skin, and it makes your face feel fresh - all for a good price. I have been buying this since I was about 13 years old, so it is one of my go-to beauty items.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.