St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been using it for about 3 months and it has made my acne on my face even worse than what it was before so I stopped using it so I give it 1 star. But it work good for my back acne so for that I'll give it 4 stars.
Used to use this everyday and then one day to the next I started getting bad acne, not sure if it was this or another product but I stopped using this and my face started getting better
Smells great and is a great exfoliant, the reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it is very hard to get off for me and some times I'll find little exfoliant beads like hours later.
I think I've seen this on every girls bathroom counter through out the years. I've used this since high school. The scrub formula is thick and really scrubs deep down and leaves your face smelling fresh and clean. Love it
I love this scrub! It keeps my acne at bay without drying out my skin and after I tried it out as a mask by leaving it on for about 2 min before rinsing it off (to let the salicylic acid loosen the dead skin), it did an even better job of exfoliating!
I loved this product in the beginning. It worked so quickly to get rid of all pimples. Until a couple weeks into it and then it made me and the rest of my family break out extremely bad.
This product is great. I have used it and currently have it in my shower for use. It leaves my skin fresh, smooth and feeling great. Clear for black heads and pimples. Only thing is I also used the Publix brand and it works just as great and is about a dollar and some change less than the brand name.
This face wash would be perfect if I didn't already have super sensitive skin. I loved the exfoliating beads but it made me break out worse due to the harshness of the formula. If it wasn't so harsh I would love it.
I really like this product. The texture, the smell, the feel of my skin after using it... I feel fresh and clean, bright and beautiful! It makes me look forward to washing my face daily.
This is my go to face wash! I use it 3 times a week and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. I've used it for the past 6 years and it has never failed to work. For only $4 at Walmart it's well worth the price.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos