St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love this scrub I've been using it for over 6 years now! Whenever I feel like my skin is getting oily I use this scrub and it really clears out all the excess dirt and build up. It also leaves your skin super smooth!
Works pretty well and has natural exfoliants! only complaint is that it doesn't foam up enough for my liking, so i feel like its not treating my acne well enough for me to only use that every day
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
I have been using St. Ives for a few years now. It's great for sensitive skin and really like it. It minimizes the pores on my nose and it is a quick easy beauty ritual. I use it at least once a week and make sure to have a travel size one for when I travel.
I love st. Ives. It's hard to find a facial wash that actually works and does the job I pay for it to do. It completely removed and controls my acne besides, that one week a month, which go away almost immediately thanks to my amazing smelling apricot scrub!
I seriously needed something to clear out my blemishes and this definitely helped me minimize them! Not only does it minimizes pores and blemishes for me, it also exfoliates too! It leaves my skin feeling great and clean!
This is my HG product and I can't be without it, I actually am without it right now and I'm beginning to breakout so sure enough I'm going to rite aid manana, it exfoliates and treats the current situation on your face
I use to use this scrub for years and didn't realize the difference it made it my skin. I have recently began using it again and I will not stop again. It has helped diminish my pores and makes my face feel super smooth!
I have blackheads on my nose and this scrub demolishes it almost completely!! It's amazing and it smells good which is a huge plus! I love it! St. Ives is the only face product that I use!
I have tried many facial scrubs any either they were always to harsh or did nothing at all. This is the only one that does the job right and I swear by it. The scent is also very pleasant.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos