BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Leticia A.
I love this scrub I've been using it for over 6 years now! Whenever I feel like my skin is getting oily I use this scrub and it really clears out all the excess dirt and build up. It also leaves your skin super smooth!
Angela M.
Works pretty well and has natural exfoliants! only complaint is that it doesn't foam up enough for my liking, so i feel like its not treating my acne well enough for me to only use that every day
Lokyi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
Bonnie B.
Rego Park, NY
I have been using St. Ives for a few years now. It's great for sensitive skin and really like it. It minimizes the pores on my nose and it is a quick easy beauty ritual. I use it at least once a week and make sure to have a travel size one for when I travel.
Brittany W.
I love st. Ives. It's hard to find a facial wash that actually works and does the job I pay for it to do. It completely removed and controls my acne besides, that one week a month, which go away almost immediately thanks to my amazing smelling apricot scrub!
Der L.
Sacramento, CA
I seriously needed something to clear out my blemishes and this definitely helped me minimize them! Not only does it minimizes pores and blemishes for me, it also exfoliates too! It leaves my skin feeling great and clean!
Julissa M.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my HG product and I can't be without it, I actually am without it right now and I'm beginning to breakout so sure enough I'm going to rite aid manana, it exfoliates and treats the current situation on your face
Betsy B.
I use to use this scrub for years and didn't realize the difference it made it my skin. I have recently began using it again and I will not stop again. It has helped diminish my pores and makes my face feel super smooth!
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have blackheads on my nose and this scrub demolishes it almost completely!! It's amazing and it smells good which is a huge plus! I love it! St. Ives is the only face product that I use!
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
I have tried many facial scrubs any either they were always to harsh or did nothing at all. This is the only one that does the job right and I swear by it. The scent is also very pleasant.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.