BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Angela R.
Ehrhardt, SC
I use the product everyday. It doesn't over dry and irritate my skin like other cleansers. I use warm water to prepare my face for cleanser then i lightly scrub. I then us cool water to rinse. Leaves a more fresh feeling.
Ruby G.
Santa Ana, CA
Seriously the best cleanser! it makes my face super soft after i use it. I also fee like it clears up my face a lot. i recommend it for people struggling with acne.
N. G.
I use this product 1x a week and this does wonders. I love this scrub because it does everything that it says! My skin is clearer, smoothr and healtheir looking.
Gabrielle H.
I love this stuff. I thought it would be too rough on my sensitive skin, but it's not! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and healthy looking. It also smells nice and helps with spots!
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this just to see if this would make me more awake in the mornings, and it did! I love the way it refreshes your face and makes you feel rejuvenated and more awake. It smells great
marya b.
Sioux Falls, SD
If you want something that will make your face feel the most refreshed after you wash it then you need to be using this stuff. The beads they add to exfoliate are just the right texture to actually exfoliate without hurting or damaging the skin. great product.
Sharon B.
This scrub lives up to it's name and provides a consistent base to clean pores. I am impressed with the consistency of the product. My face always feels cleaner and noticeably more radiant. This is a staple in my house.
Brittney V.
I used this for years, thinking it did something. I quit using it and my face was smooth as a baby's butt. I haven't used it for over a year I still get some blemishes but not like before.
Kristen K.
Clackamas, OR
I've literally been using this since I was a preteen- I love it and wouldn't change a thing. I hope they never change the formula- it smells good and exfoliates amazingly! Forever Customer.
Taylor B.
North Adams, MA
I use this scrub about once a week and it totally helps clear up my skin! It is a little rough but it's worth it. I would not recommend using this daily because it will dry your skin out but it is totally worth buying!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.