St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use the product everyday. It doesn't over dry and irritate my skin like other cleansers. I use warm water to prepare my face for cleanser then i lightly scrub. I then us cool water to rinse. Leaves a more fresh feeling.
Seriously the best cleanser! it makes my face super soft after i use it. I also fee like it clears up my face a lot. i recommend it for people struggling with acne.
I use this product 1x a week and this does wonders. I love this scrub because it does everything that it says! My skin is clearer, smoothr and healtheir looking.
I love this stuff. I thought it would be too rough on my sensitive skin, but it's not! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and healthy looking. It also smells nice and helps with spots!
I bought this just to see if this would make me more awake in the mornings, and it did! I love the way it refreshes your face and makes you feel rejuvenated and more awake. It smells great
If you want something that will make your face feel the most refreshed after you wash it then you need to be using this stuff. The beads they add to exfoliate are just the right texture to actually exfoliate without hurting or damaging the skin. great product.
This scrub lives up to it's name and provides a consistent base to clean pores. I am impressed with the consistency of the product. My face always feels cleaner and noticeably more radiant. This is a staple in my house.
I used this for years, thinking it did something. I quit using it and my face was smooth as a baby's butt. I haven't used it for over a year I still get some blemishes but not like before.
I've literally been using this since I was a preteen- I love it and wouldn't change a thing. I hope they never change the formula- it smells good and exfoliates amazingly! Forever Customer.
I use this scrub about once a week and it totally helps clear up my skin! It is a little rough but it's worth it. I would not recommend using this daily because it will dry your skin out but it is totally worth buying!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos