BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah L.
Massapequa, NY
I love using this product inbetween my daily routine to exfoliate my skin. I feel it does not get my skin as clean or clear as I would like so I do use it with other acne product. Not to be used on super sensitive skin.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
A bit abrasive. If your skin truly needs a deep exfoliation, this is great to use once in a while. Of course, as a professional Esthetician...I recommend using it no more than twice a week.
Kaylee M.
Muskegon , MI
Whenever my face starts breaking out I always repurchase this. It really cleans out your pores and also leaves your skin looking healtheir because it gets rid of the top layer of dead skin
Caroline R.
Daly City, CA
Love using this about 1-2 times a week. Can be used daily but I have combination skin and using everyday may cause dryness. But I think this product is essential to get a good deep clean!
marya b.
Sioux Falls, SD
If you want something that will make your face feel the most refreshed after you wash it then you need to be using this stuff. The beads they add to exfoliate are just the right texture to actually exfoliate without hurting or damaging the skin. great product.
Shahnnon M.
Definitely helped eliminate black heads, and let my skin feeling flawless! Bought it from Walmart multiple times, and will continue to! Isn't pricey and definitely worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone :)
Brittney V.
I used this for years, thinking it did something. I quit using it and my face was smooth as a baby's butt. I haven't used it for over a year I still get some blemishes but not like before.
Tereza D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this scrub!! I use it every day and it actually is gentle on the skin. The smell is nice and I have seen improvements with my blackheads. Even though I do love trying new products, I will continue to purchase this.
Sara S.
Port Angeles , WA
I felt like it was exfoliating my skin and I liked the smell but I didn't see a real visible difference in my pores. I am going to try something new next time. It's not a bad product, just not what I'm looking for.
Makenna O.
Jackson, MI
Smells great and is a great exfoliant, the reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it is very hard to get off for me and some times I'll find little exfoliant beads like hours later.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.