St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love using this product inbetween my daily routine to exfoliate my skin. I feel it does not get my skin as clean or clear as I would like so I do use it with other acne product. Not to be used on super sensitive skin.
A bit abrasive. If your skin truly needs a deep exfoliation, this is great to use once in a while. Of course, as a professional Esthetician...I recommend using it no more than twice a week.
Whenever my face starts breaking out I always repurchase this. It really cleans out your pores and also leaves your skin looking healtheir because it gets rid of the top layer of dead skin
Love using this about 1-2 times a week. Can be used daily but I have combination skin and using everyday may cause dryness. But I think this product is essential to get a good deep clean!
If you want something that will make your face feel the most refreshed after you wash it then you need to be using this stuff. The beads they add to exfoliate are just the right texture to actually exfoliate without hurting or damaging the skin. great product.
Definitely helped eliminate black heads, and let my skin feeling flawless! Bought it from Walmart multiple times, and will continue to! Isn't pricey and definitely worth the money! I would recommend this to anyone :)
I used this for years, thinking it did something. I quit using it and my face was smooth as a baby's butt. I haven't used it for over a year I still get some blemishes but not like before.
I love this scrub!! I use it every day and it actually is gentle on the skin. The smell is nice and I have seen improvements with my blackheads. Even though I do love trying new products, I will continue to purchase this.
I felt like it was exfoliating my skin and I liked the smell but I didn't see a real visible difference in my pores. I am going to try something new next time. It's not a bad product, just not what I'm looking for.
Smells great and is a great exfoliant, the reason I wouldn't give it 5 stars is because it is very hard to get off for me and some times I'll find little exfoliant beads like hours later.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos