St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Have used this scrub for yrs. Smells great and the grains are not too small to smooth your skin. I use this twice a wk especially before going out somewhere special. It makes my skin soft so it makes it nice for my primer and makeup to go on and look smooth
I love the Apricot scrub line. I would suggest using another cleanser like the It Works brand so it will not be as drying and will clean away anything that the exfoliating had left behind.
I love how this product is gentle but still gets the job done the only down fall is I wish it was a sudsey type fash wash and not just a scrub I would just feel more clean with the bubbles
I've been using it for about 3 months and it has made my acne on my face even worse than what it was before so I stopped using it so I give it 1 star. But it work good for my back acne so for that I'll give it 4 stars.
By using this product I was able to get rid of all my black heads. Not to mention it took away a lot of the grease on my face. As a runner my skin can get pretty bad, but this helped a lot.
I like the St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub because it works wonders for my face. It is a staple fixture in my skin care routine. This is a product that I use every day.
St. Ives is just phenomenal. This dark spot scrub works so well on my face in the mornings when I wake up. I always put this product on either in the mornings or nighttime. I absolutely love this scrub. It has this soothing smell to it which smells so good.
Love it love it love it! I've used this for years and haven't tried anything that works as good. I even caught my husband using it when he got back from deployment to slough off the desert.
I love this product. It is the best facial scrub that i have used. It is a little harsh on skin due to the exfoliating sand in it. It removes makeup well and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
Although it might feel nice (for some!) to use a scrub, I find this product to be too harsh. The scrub is pretty big grain, which doesn't feel great. Many dermatologist have also told me that scrubs like this can be harmful, as the grains rip open your pours and can enlarge them rather than "exfoliating".
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos