BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tracy C.
Rittman, OH
I like the St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub because it works wonders for my face. It is a staple fixture in my skin care routine. This is a product that I use every day.
Bethany D.
Harrisville, MI
When my face is feeling kind of dry I like to use this scrub. The gritty formula scrubs away all of the dead skin and leaves my face feeling incredibly soft. Definitely not something that I would use every day though.
Der L.
Sacramento, CA
I seriously needed something to clear out my blemishes and this definitely helped me minimize them! Not only does it minimizes pores and blemishes for me, it also exfoliates too! It leaves my skin feeling great and clean!
Sara S.
Port Angeles , WA
I felt like it was exfoliating my skin and I liked the smell but I didn't see a real visible difference in my pores. I am going to try something new next time. It's not a bad product, just not what I'm looking for.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this just to see if this would make me more awake in the mornings, and it did! I love the way it refreshes your face and makes you feel rejuvenated and more awake. It smells great
Lokyi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
Angela R.
Ehrhardt, SC
I use the product everyday. It doesn't over dry and irritate my skin like other cleansers. I use warm water to prepare my face for cleanser then i lightly scrub. I then us cool water to rinse. Leaves a more fresh feeling.
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the scrub. I makes a big difference on my skin: from the way it looks to the way it feels. I think this is a great product. I even persuaded my friends to use this product.
tiffany l.
Although this product works wonderfully for my fiance, it does nothing for my skin. from this product I can say I love the smell and the bits that help exfoliate but that's pretty much it.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.