St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I like the St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub because it works wonders for my face. It is a staple fixture in my skin care routine. This is a product that I use every day.
When my face is feeling kind of dry I like to use this scrub. The gritty formula scrubs away all of the dead skin and leaves my face feeling incredibly soft. Definitely not something that I would use every day though.
I seriously needed something to clear out my blemishes and this definitely helped me minimize them! Not only does it minimizes pores and blemishes for me, it also exfoliates too! It leaves my skin feeling great and clean!
I felt like it was exfoliating my skin and I liked the smell but I didn't see a real visible difference in my pores. I am going to try something new next time. It's not a bad product, just not what I'm looking for.
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
I bought this just to see if this would make me more awake in the mornings, and it did! I love the way it refreshes your face and makes you feel rejuvenated and more awake. It smells great
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
I use the product everyday. It doesn't over dry and irritate my skin like other cleansers. I use warm water to prepare my face for cleanser then i lightly scrub. I then us cool water to rinse. Leaves a more fresh feeling.
I really love the scrub. I makes a big difference on my skin: from the way it looks to the way it feels. I think this is a great product. I even persuaded my friends to use this product.
Although this product works wonderfully for my fiance, it does nothing for my skin. from this product I can say I love the smell and the bits that help exfoliate but that's pretty much it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos