BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Celeste L.
New Orleans, LA
Really love this scrub! It's very exfoliating and has a nice scent. It's also a good deal, not very pricey. I used this product for this first time and I will definitely repurchase. It definitely checked al my boxes.
Stephanie V.
Manchester
I love St. Ives products! I love that they are all natural and have less chemicals. I am giving this product a B beacuse it doesn't fully get rid of my blackheads it just reduces visibility.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
Giselle S.
St. Ives is just phenomenal. This dark spot scrub works so well on my face in the mornings when I wake up. I always put this product on either in the mornings or nighttime. I absolutely love this scrub. It has this soothing smell to it which smells so good.
Vanessa L.
Used to use this everyday and then one day to the next I started getting bad acne, not sure if it was this or another product but I stopped using this and my face started getting better
Payal P.
I think personally having used it works okay and doesn't reduce blackheads and acne as well as it claims to say. It's very affordable and easy to find in all drugstores and stores like target ,walmart,etc. But it does not do wonders for me I use it when I am desperate.
Della M.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to scrub for my entire body. I love it for my legs when I get bumps and I love it for my face to remove blackheads and exfoliate. It's a great product and so wallet friendly.
Taylor B.
Kershaw, SC
I love this facial scrub and the medicated scrub! i mix mine with a face wash that why while my face is being scubs its being washed at the same time! It smells good and leaves my face feeling clean!
♡Merissa M.
San Marcos, TX
This face wash has been one of my favorites, both my grandmas used it and got me hooked, its cheap for the quality and I really love it. great results helped me with my stress pimples and so on, leaves skin feeling alive!
Sarah P.
Chipley, FL
I love how this product is gentle but still gets the job done the only down fall is I wish it was a sudsey type fash wash and not just a scrub I would just feel more clean with the bubbles
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.