St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Really love this scrub! It's very exfoliating and has a nice scent. It's also a good deal, not very pricey. I used this product for this first time and I will definitely repurchase. It definitely checked al my boxes.
I love St. Ives products! I love that they are all natural and have less chemicals. I am giving this product a B beacuse it doesn't fully get rid of my blackheads it just reduces visibility.
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
St. Ives is just phenomenal. This dark spot scrub works so well on my face in the mornings when I wake up. I always put this product on either in the mornings or nighttime. I absolutely love this scrub. It has this soothing smell to it which smells so good.
Used to use this everyday and then one day to the next I started getting bad acne, not sure if it was this or another product but I stopped using this and my face started getting better
I think personally having used it works okay and doesn't reduce blackheads and acne as well as it claims to say. It's very affordable and easy to find in all drugstores and stores like target ,walmart,etc. But it does not do wonders for me I use it when I am desperate.
This is my go to scrub for my entire body. I love it for my legs when I get bumps and I love it for my face to remove blackheads and exfoliate. It's a great product and so wallet friendly.
I love this facial scrub and the medicated scrub! i mix mine with a face wash that why while my face is being scubs its being washed at the same time! It smells good and leaves my face feeling clean!
This face wash has been one of my favorites, both my grandmas used it and got me hooked, its cheap for the quality and I really love it. great results helped me with my stress pimples and so on, leaves skin feeling alive!
I love how this product is gentle but still gets the job done the only down fall is I wish it was a sudsey type fash wash and not just a scrub I would just feel more clean with the bubbles
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos