St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have very terrible acne prone skin. I can't hardly use anything though because my skin is very sensitive. But I love this scrub! It is so awesome! It helps with my acne and smells awesome!
I searched for the longest time for a face cleanser that worked for my skin type (oily/combination). About a year ago I picked up a bottle of the St Ives Blemish Control and fell in love. It does not dry out my skin at all or make it feel a tiny bit oily. This is a holy grail item in my beauty products.
I really love the scrub. I makes a big difference on my skin: from the way it looks to the way it feels. I think this is a great product. I even persuaded my friends to use this product.
I've used this since about the age of 16 and it works great. Smells great. Leaves your skin feeling soft. And I've even tried using the cheaper versions of this and it is not quite the same
Great product loved it! I have been using this for a year now! Everyone must try it! I hope it help those who are looking for natural face scrub. If you try this you will loved it! I have brought over 10 bottles already and have gone through 2 bottles already.
I needed a scrub for my face that wasn't too harsh! My face gets really dry very easily and so I wanted something to help and this does the trick! It's wonderful! I use it every other day!
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
Ive been using this for 3 years now. i bought the 3 pack from BJ's Wholesale and one for each of my sisters! my entire family uses this product and really leaves your skin feeling amazing.
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
I have used St Ives Apricot Scrub since I was a little girl. I forgot about it for a few years and when saw my friend had some i was like i gotta get that again. So i got it, love it, and will never run out again. Gentle yet scrubs away old skin and blackheads. leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos