BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very terrible acne prone skin. I can't hardly use anything though because my skin is very sensitive. But I love this scrub! It is so awesome! It helps with my acne and smells awesome!
Alisha M.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I searched for the longest time for a face cleanser that worked for my skin type (oily/combination). About a year ago I picked up a bottle of the St Ives Blemish Control and fell in love. It does not dry out my skin at all or make it feel a tiny bit oily. This is a holy grail item in my beauty products.
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the scrub. I makes a big difference on my skin: from the way it looks to the way it feels. I think this is a great product. I even persuaded my friends to use this product.
Blanca Z.
I've used this since about the age of 16 and it works great. Smells great. Leaves your skin feeling soft. And I've even tried using the cheaper versions of this and it is not quite the same
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product loved it! I have been using this for a year now! Everyone must try it! I hope it help those who are looking for natural face scrub. If you try this you will loved it! I have brought over 10 bottles already and have gone through 2 bottles already.
Mckenzie H.
Ringgold, GA
I needed a scrub for my face that wasn't too harsh! My face gets really dry very easily and so I wanted something to help and this does the trick! It's wonderful! I use it every other day!
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Ive used this cleanser a few times and have loved it! it smells really good and it has that "sandy" texture that helps clear all the dead skin off your face. i have sensitive skin plus my face dries out really easy, and this one did not dry my face out at all!
Alisha G.
Higganum, CT
Ive been using this for 3 years now. i bought the 3 pack from BJ's Wholesale and one for each of my sisters! my entire family uses this product and really leaves your skin feeling amazing.
Lokyi F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The exfoliation is nice but a bit harsh since the granules are huge. It doesn't irritate my sensitive but it also doesn't help much with acne or my stubborn blackheads. It's an ok product.
Corina P.
Seligman, MO
I have used St Ives Apricot Scrub since I was a little girl. I forgot about it for a few years and when saw my friend had some i was like i gotta get that again. So i got it, love it, and will never run out again. Gentle yet scrubs away old skin and blackheads. leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.