St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,750 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Love love love!! This is my dad's holy grail facial cleanser. I use this on days when I want something more intense. I have sensitive skin and this is the only exfoliant I can use that won't irritate or dry out my skin.
Helps with my redness and keeps my face soft clean and oil free. My makeup never looked better on a fresh face when I use this ! I’ve used once and sure to use again ! Could have a better smell other than that wonderful
I use this once a week to exfoliate! It is one of the best exfoliators I have used and helps with blemish control! I would recommend this to anyone! Just make sure you are following up with a toner and moisturizer to avoid breakouts! Also remember you are not supposed to exfoliate more than twice a week!
My 15 year old daughter has tried so many different face washes and this is the only one that she will use! She says she likes the way the scrub works on her face and scrubs off any dead skin. It leaves her face feeling smooth after each wash. I have to keep these in stock for her otherwise she goes nuts!
I have redness and rough bumps on my arm but when I use this scrub it really works to control the bumps and rough feeling on my arms not the redness but I love the fact that it helps to control the roughness on my arms.
I love St. Ives products! I love that they are all natural and have less chemicals. I am giving this product a B beacuse it doesn't fully get rid of my blackheads it just reduces visibility.
I can imagine that this would work well for many people. For me personally after I use it my face feels more dry than usual. Which is crazy considering I have super dry skin to begin with.
I love this product. It is the best facial scrub that i have used. It is a little harsh on skin due to the exfoliating sand in it. It removes makeup well and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
This scrub sounds great! It does a great job of exfoliating skin, which can help prevent acne since bacteria flourishes in dry skin. However, didn't see a noticeable change in black heads.
I love this scrub! It's my favorite scrub. I use it in the shower twice a week and I see a difference. You don't have to add pressure since there's little "beads" that do the work for you.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos