BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
mAcy R.
McKinney
Love love love!! This is my dad's holy grail facial cleanser. I use this on days when I want something more intense. I have sensitive skin and this is the only exfoliant I can use that won't irritate or dry out my skin.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
Helps with my redness and keeps my face soft clean and oil free. My makeup never looked better on a fresh face when I use this ! I’ve used once and sure to use again ! Could have a better smell other than that wonderful
Katy G.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this once a week to exfoliate! It is one of the best exfoliators I have used and helps with blemish control! I would recommend this to anyone! Just make sure you are following up with a toner and moisturizer to avoid breakouts! Also remember you are not supposed to exfoliate more than twice a week!
Christina H.
El Cajon, CA
My 15 year old daughter has tried so many different face washes and this is the only one that she will use! She says she likes the way the scrub works on her face and scrubs off any dead skin. It leaves her face feeling smooth after each wash. I have to keep these in stock for her otherwise she goes nuts!
Aliya E.
dunedin
I have redness and rough bumps on my arm but when I use this scrub it really works to control the bumps and rough feeling on my arms not the redness but I love the fact that it helps to control the roughness on my arms.
Stephanie V.
Manchester
I love St. Ives products! I love that they are all natural and have less chemicals. I am giving this product a B beacuse it doesn't fully get rid of my blackheads it just reduces visibility.
Hannah T.
Emporia, KS
I can imagine that this would work well for many people. For me personally after I use it my face feels more dry than usual. Which is crazy considering I have super dry skin to begin with.
Julie S.
Aurora, CO
I love this product. It is the best facial scrub that i have used. It is a little harsh on skin due to the exfoliating sand in it. It removes makeup well and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
Sarah K.
Washington, DC
This scrub sounds great! It does a great job of exfoliating skin, which can help prevent acne since bacteria flourishes in dry skin. However, didn't see a noticeable change in black heads.
Joyce W.
I love this scrub! It's my favorite scrub. I use it in the shower twice a week and I see a difference. You don't have to add pressure since there's little "beads" that do the work for you.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.