BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan H.
Allen Park, MI
I used to buy the expensive Clearsil exfoliator when I was younger. Never did a thing and I broke out worse. To save my face and my wallet I switched to St. Ives. Cleared up my face in days and I love it. I use it at night before I go to bed and if I don't my face just doesn't feel right. Best stuff ever.
Jackie B.
Palmdale , Ca
I've used this product daily and every other week and it's seriously the best. It makes my skin so smooth and soft and never dry. I haven't purchased it in a while but seeing it now I must.
Stephanie J.
This scrub is a really effective exfoliant. however, I've found it to be a little TOO effective. it's super abrasive and can easily slough off too much skin. if you're like me and have sensitive skin, this may actually irritate your skin and create more blemishes.
Bethanie B.
Halls, TN
This has been my holy grail facial cleanser for years. Is very effective at cleansing pores and removing dead skin. Isn't too harsh but does exfoliate. The packaging is practical and nice. I would definitely repurchase
Tracy C.
Rittman, OH
I like the St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub because it works wonders for my face. It is a staple fixture in my skin care routine. This is a product that I use every day.
Haley V.
West Hills, CA
I love this scrub! It is a great exfoliant and leaves skin feeling refreshed and clear. I've been using it for about 2 years now and my skin has totally cleared up!
Maggie W.
Manhattan, KS
Love it love it love it! I've used this for years and haven't tried anything that works as good. I even caught my husband using it when he got back from deployment to slough off the desert.
Gabrielle H.
I love this stuff. I thought it would be too rough on my sensitive skin, but it's not! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and healthy looking. It also smells nice and helps with spots!
Keitha D.
bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love the scrub. I makes a big difference on my skin: from the way it looks to the way it feels. I think this is a great product. I even persuaded my friends to use this product.
Nicole L.
Middlesex, NJ
My husband and I both love this product. We love how it makes our skin feel and how it helps us wake up in the morning!
St. Ives isn't too expensive either, which helps with our budget!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.