St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,730 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
When I feel like my face needs a good scrub, this product is my first pick. It is gentle enough to not harm my skin but is hard enough to really scrub off the dry skin cells.
It does it’s job but it leaves your skin superrr dry. Beware if your skin is super sentive because if you rub too hard, it will rip your skin. I purchased it in Walmart and the price isn’t bad at all, but we will definitely look for a more gentle exfoliator next time.
This product is a really great cleanser from the drug store. I have drier skin wit occasional blemishes. This product is really great about controlling my blemishes. I would recommend to others who are looking for a cheaper cleanser.
Love this face scrub. It is very affordable and gets the job done. My face feels very clean and smooth after using it and it keeps my complexion very clear. Highly recommend!
My face felt super clean after using this, but I have stopped using it because I found out it was actually tearing and damaging my skin causing extra redness and sensitivity.
The best face scrub! Helps control acne and helps get rid of dry/dead skin. Nice packaging and great price. I buy mine at target. Very effective. Met my expectations. I buy again every time I run out.
Love how this product removes all the dirt from my face. Definitely use this product when I start to feel like my other cleanser isn’t removing all the dead skin or buildup make up/dirt from my face.
LOVEEEE this product, so much. It makes your fave feel so clean and clear, if you have very sensitive skin I don't recommend but other than that this product is wonderful!!!
I actually really like this stuff , it makes me feel like my face is getting the scrub it needs but still gentle. Nice packing , I am a repeat user. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and keep buying
I’ve been using this product for years. I always have it on hand. It exfoliates skin well and leaves me feeling fresh. I sometimes use it on my shoulders too if I’m experiencing any blackheads there.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos