BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany G.
After a week of using this product my skin started breaking out even more than it was before. When using it, it is very necessary to use a moisturizer after because it makes your skin very dry.
Aramar C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I've been using it for 2 years and it's a great exfoliater. It may not completely diminish acne but it leaves your skin soft and it smells great! Best of all, it's very inexpensive and in any drug store.
Kimberly
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years and years it's very refreshing and I always feel my skin smooth and soft after I have dry skin and I don't ever feel overly dry after using this and it helps exfoliate my dry patches
Brittany D.
1,039 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product for exfoliation, but it's definitely not my first choice product for clearing my skin. I used to mix this with other store brand facial cleansers to get the clean I wanted.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,040 reviews
The apricot scrub is okay. I still have to go over it with a face wash. The way I do is. Wash face with my origins wash. Then scrub then wash again. If I don't it leaves me with a residue.
Jessica S.
Apo, AE
I really like this face wash. I have used high end and drugstore..all different brands and I always love how this makes my skin feel. Some people say it's harsh but I don't feel like it is.
Emily C.
While the apricot scrub smells great and is an effective exfoliator, it is, in fact, too effective and too harsh. The granules in the scrub are too tough on the skin, and is more likely to damage the skin than anything else. I'd recommend other gentler products.
Danielle L.
I did not notice an improvement in my skin while using this product. I did like the smell and how my face felt after using, but I do not think it reduced my blackheads or control blemishes.
Angelica T.
Arcata, CA
I have several reviews that say the fact it doesn't remove blackheads so they give it a bad grade. The product is meant to help keep blemishes and blackheads under control. It will help clean pores but once they are there, the product alone will not remove them.
Krystal G.
Windsor, PA
I enjoy using this product. It really does a good job as long as you scrub, scrub, scrub. I put it on dry and then use a little water to start the scrubbing process. Then continue until your face feels smooth and there are no more exfoliating beads. Then rinse! Voila! You're face will feel smooth and amazing!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.