St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
After a week of using this product my skin started breaking out even more than it was before. When using it, it is very necessary to use a moisturizer after because it makes your skin very dry.
I love this product! I've been using it for 2 years and it's a great exfoliater. It may not completely diminish acne but it leaves your skin soft and it smells great! Best of all, it's very inexpensive and in any drug store.
I've been using this product for years and years it's very refreshing and I always feel my skin smooth and soft after I have dry skin and I don't ever feel overly dry after using this and it helps exfoliate my dry patches
I love this product for exfoliation, but it's definitely not my first choice product for clearing my skin. I used to mix this with other store brand facial cleansers to get the clean I wanted.
The apricot scrub is okay. I still have to go over it with a face wash. The way I do is. Wash face with my origins wash. Then scrub then wash again. If I don't it leaves me with a residue.
I really like this face wash. I have used high end and drugstore..all different brands and I always love how this makes my skin feel. Some people say it's harsh but I don't feel like it is.
While the apricot scrub smells great and is an effective exfoliator, it is, in fact, too effective and too harsh. The granules in the scrub are too tough on the skin, and is more likely to damage the skin than anything else. I'd recommend other gentler products.
I did not notice an improvement in my skin while using this product. I did like the smell and how my face felt after using, but I do not think it reduced my blackheads or control blemishes.
I have several reviews that say the fact it doesn't remove blackheads so they give it a bad grade. The product is meant to help keep blemishes and blackheads under control. It will help clean pores but once they are there, the product alone will not remove them.
I enjoy using this product. It really does a good job as long as you scrub, scrub, scrub. I put it on dry and then use a little water to start the scrubbing process. Then continue until your face feels smooth and there are no more exfoliating beads. Then rinse! Voila! You're face will feel smooth and amazing!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos