St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,733 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is a little harsh for my sensitive skin, although it is a great exfoliating my skin. I have used it on several occasions. I recommend getting the Apricot scrub for sensitive skin.
I have combination skin and use this product 3 times a week. Where I work there is a lot of dust and dirt that I come in contact with. This gets deep into my pores without overdrying my skin. It helps with the occasional breakouts due to the oily parts,and makes my whole face feel fresh and clean and glowing!
Ive been using this scrub since I was a preteen and I'm now 21 graduating college in a few weeks! This product is great for exploiting and getting ride of those black heads! You can even use it to expoliate your body with, even those back acne that you may get!
This product came in my campus voxbox, I've been using it once a week to exfoliate my face, And I must say it's amazing I have dry skin and it helps remove all that dead skin off of my face.
I love the smell of this stuff! Feels great like its really cleaning out your pores. Great for a good buff, but I don't find that it works particularly better than any other facial exfoliant.
I use this wash every day in the shower. Its pretty rough, but i like my washes this way to ensure that its really cleaning my pores and removing dirts. This always leaves me feeling like a baby's bottom. I highly recommend.
After a week of using this product my skin started breaking out even more than it was before. When using it, it is very necessary to use a moisturizer after because it makes your skin very dry.
I've been using this for a couple years now and honestly is still one of the best scrubs I have. I've bought expensive scrubs from proactiv and so on and still nothing works better than this.
This is my favorite face wash.: It's natural. The scrubbiness isn't too harsh. The smell i love it. It doesn't dry out my skin. It's affordable . I have no complaints about this product!!!
Love love love this! Got it in a voxbox and I can honestly say it is probably my favorite thing I have received so far! It really works. I noticed my blemishes disappearing after only one use!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos