BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX
This scrub is a little harsh for my sensitive skin, although it is a great exfoliating my skin. I have used it on several occasions. I recommend getting the Apricot scrub for sensitive skin.
Libby C.
Morganton, NC
I have combination skin and use this product 3 times a week. Where I work there is a lot of dust and dirt that I come in contact with. This gets deep into my pores without overdrying my skin. It helps with the occasional breakouts due to the oily parts,and makes my whole face feel fresh and clean and glowing!
N. M.
Ive been using this scrub since I was a preteen and I'm now 21 graduating college in a few weeks! This product is great for exploiting and getting ride of those black heads! You can even use it to expoliate your body with, even those back acne that you may get!
Amoni  J.
Orlando, FL
This product came in my campus voxbox, I've been using it once a week to exfoliate my face, And I must say it's amazing I have dry skin and it helps remove all that dead skin off of my face.
Aimee D.
Mattapoisett, MA
I love the smell of this stuff! Feels great like its really cleaning out your pores. Great for a good buff, but I don't find that it works particularly better than any other facial exfoliant.
Brittni M.
Amesbury, MA
I use this wash every day in the shower. Its pretty rough, but i like my washes this way to ensure that its really cleaning my pores and removing dirts. This always leaves me feeling like a baby's bottom. I highly recommend.
Tiffany G.
After a week of using this product my skin started breaking out even more than it was before. When using it, it is very necessary to use a moisturizer after because it makes your skin very dry.
Pamela B.
Plainsboro , NJ
I've been using this for a couple years now and honestly is still one of the best scrubs I have. I've bought expensive scrubs from proactiv and so on and still nothing works better than this.
maria v.
santa rosa , CA
This is my favorite face wash.: It's natural. The scrubbiness isn't too harsh. The smell i love it. It doesn't dry out my skin. It's affordable . I have no complaints about this product!!!

Danielle M.
Love love love this! Got it in a voxbox and I can honestly say it is probably my favorite thing I have received so far! It really works. I noticed my blemishes disappearing after only one use!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.