BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
I've been buying this for years now! I love it! It's gentle enough to use everyday, it gets rid of my makeup if I wash through twice, clears up my breakouts, and makes my face soft after I use it. When I go and try other stuff, I always tend to come back to this.
Suzanne M.
P C Beach, FL
This product is something I can't live without. St. Ives apricot scrub has been a constant in my life since I was about 15. It's not super harsh or drying and has been a miracle in my life.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. It's perfect for my combination skin. I use it almost daily and haven't had any problem with dry skin or irritation. I've been using it for at least 10 years. I love St. Ives products.
Annie S.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite face wash for lots of reasons: It's natural. The scrubbiness isn't too harsh. The smell is great. It doesn't dry out my skin. It's reasonably priced. I have no complaints!
Yordy R.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this product for the simple fact that it leaves such a refleshing touch kn your face and is easy to apply as well as how much it works on your face. I have done it many times. I use it every morning and every night.
Andrea F.
Lansing, MI
Apricot Scrubs in general are horrible as exfoliators! Please use something more gentle and natural like salt or sugar. The pieces of ground pit cause tiny tears in the skin when you scrub!
Analy M.
Aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this product for about 2-3 months. I started noticing how it would minimize on getting acne and would clear my pores, but the only thing I dislike about it is how it leaves my face red.
Yadira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
St Ives PEACH SCRUB IS AWESOME. MY HUBBZ AND I LOVE IT. WE HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SKIN TYPEA AND IT WORKS GREAT FOR THE BOTH OF US. IT LEAVEA UR SKIN FEELING REFRESHED, POLISHED AND CLEAN.
Kass A.
This blemish control apricot scrub works well. I have sensitive skin so using this more than 3 times per week can be irritating, but it works well. I prefer the apricot scrub over this one.
Marcella K.
Louisville, KY
I really love this scrub. I use it two to three times a week and have for years now. I like the apricot-y smell of it; very refreshing. I do believe it has made my skin softer over the years.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.