St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've been buying this for years now! I love it! It's gentle enough to use everyday, it gets rid of my makeup if I wash through twice, clears up my breakouts, and makes my face soft after I use it. When I go and try other stuff, I always tend to come back to this.
This product is something I can't live without. St. Ives apricot scrub has been a constant in my life since I was about 15. It's not super harsh or drying and has been a miracle in my life.
I love this. It's perfect for my combination skin. I use it almost daily and haven't had any problem with dry skin or irritation. I've been using it for at least 10 years. I love St. Ives products.
This is my favorite face wash for lots of reasons: It's natural. The scrubbiness isn't too harsh. The smell is great. It doesn't dry out my skin. It's reasonably priced. I have no complaints!
I love this product for the simple fact that it leaves such a refleshing touch kn your face and is easy to apply as well as how much it works on your face. I have done it many times. I use it every morning and every night.
Apricot Scrubs in general are horrible as exfoliators! Please use something more gentle and natural like salt or sugar. The pieces of ground pit cause tiny tears in the skin when you scrub!
I used this product for about 2-3 months. I started noticing how it would minimize on getting acne and would clear my pores, but the only thing I dislike about it is how it leaves my face red.
St Ives PEACH SCRUB IS AWESOME. MY HUBBZ AND I LOVE IT. WE HAVE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SKIN TYPEA AND IT WORKS GREAT FOR THE BOTH OF US. IT LEAVEA UR SKIN FEELING REFRESHED, POLISHED AND CLEAN.
This blemish control apricot scrub works well. I have sensitive skin so using this more than 3 times per week can be irritating, but it works well. I prefer the apricot scrub over this one.
I really love this scrub. I use it two to three times a week and have for years now. I like the apricot-y smell of it; very refreshing. I do believe it has made my skin softer over the years.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos