BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
I've been buying this for years now! I love it! It's gentle enough to use everyday, it gets rid of my makeup if I wash through twice, clears up my breakouts, and makes my face soft after I use it. When I go and try other stuff, I always tend to come back to this.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
St.Ives smells so good and leave my face feeling clean and refreshed. I also use The morning burst Clean and Clear on opposite days so I couldn't say for sure that it helps acne. But I would still recommend this product :)
Sharice M.
Toledo, OH
Seriously this is all i use for skin care every other night & it works great! you can find it in any store pretty much & it is super affordable. With every use i feel super fresh & clean. I'm a very satisfied consumer. ! :)
Pamela B.
Plainsboro , NJ
I've been using this for a couple years now and honestly is still one of the best scrubs I have. I've bought expensive scrubs from proactiv and so on and still nothing works better than this.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I received this in the Campus VoxBox and I love it! I've used it for a couple weeks now and I think it works well. I love that I can really feel it exfoliating my face and it smells amazing!
Chante A.
Lindenwold, NJ
I actually LOVE LOVE LOVE this scrub! I buy 2-3 bottles of this every month. (I go over board... I'm secretly a product junkie!) I love the way it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Amy H.
Freeport, Fl
I used this for my feet to help soothe them more but ive also used for my face/

Face- it really dried my skinned my out but i could tell it had taken a lot of dead cells and what not off.

Feet- it didn't work very well to removed dead skin or dirt from my feet.
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
This is such a great exfoliator and it is always part of my skin routine. The little beads are rough enough to slough off the dead skin but not rough enough to irritate your skin. You can't beat the super sweet smell either!
Yordy R.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this product for the simple fact that it leaves such a refleshing touch kn your face and is easy to apply as well as how much it works on your face. I have done it many times. I use it every morning and every night.
Kinsley L.
Blacksburg, VA
This product works very efficiently. I believe it has cleared up my skin and has aided the overall health of my skin. It may seem quite rough and harsh, but the scrub will clear up your skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.