St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I bought this product when I was in PH, and I really really like how scrubby the feeling is when I rubbed it to my face. It smells good too. I felt like it's washing off the dead skin cells to my face and also the blackheads. It makes my face fresh. I recommend it to people who has problems with blackheads.
I've been using this for years. The only thing I have to complain about is the change in bottles seemed to change the product or maybe it was just me. It's always been my first choice though.
I really like the blemish control formula. I would not recommend using this product daily, at least for my skin. I had aesthetician tell me how it was actually damaging my skin from daily use. Use it gently and sporadically, otherwise I love a good exfoliator.
I have used this for as long as I can remember. I love the thickness and grittyness...it makes me feel like it's actually scrubbing my skin. It's great at keeping those pesky blackheads away!
I really love St Ives scrubs. They have these beads in them that really exfoliate your skin and make it very soft unlike some other cleansers/scrubs I've gotten that make my skin red and dry.
The top review has worried me! I thought that this product was great. Doesn't break me out and makes my face very smooth. However now it will have to be used only on my body, I don't want to damage the collagen in my face!
I really love the St. Ives apricot face scrub. I have been using it for years and it has never seemed to fail me. The only thing is that this scrub is quite harsh. I would not recommend using it more than 2-3 times a week.
I've been using this for a couple years now and honestly is still one of the best scrubs I have. I've bought expensive scrubs from proactiv and so on and still nothing works better than this.
I had a dermatologist tell me not to use this, because the harshness of it causes capillaries in your skin to break. I like how clean it makes your skin feel, but now that they got rid of the one for sensitive skin, it is not worth the damage it does to your skin.
I love the smell of this stuff! Feels great like its really cleaning out your pores. Great for a good buff, but I don't find that it works particularly better than any other facial exfoliant.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos