St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this stuff multiple times and it smells really good and leaves my face feeling nice and smooth after. The only thing is it doesn't really help to much with my blemishes and breakouts.
I love this. It's perfect for my combination skin. I use it almost daily and haven't had any problem with dry skin or irritation. I've been using it for at least 10 years. I love St. Ives products.
I love this product! It's very good at exfoliating. It's an inexpensive product that you can find at almost any store. It's also good at cleaning too. I would definitely repurchase this product and I would recommend it too.
I absolutely love this scrub. I have very dry skin and have to exfoliate often and this product works great for me. Its gentle on my sensitive skin, but works well enough to get the job done.
I don't know. I've tried this many times before, and used it a bit when I was younger, but it just never seemed to work for me. I would still break out. But hey, everyone's face is different.
I received this in the Campus VoxBox and I love it! I've used it for a couple weeks now and I think it works well. I love that I can really feel it exfoliating my face and it smells amazing!
I have been using this product for a long time. It is a really great product it gets the job done. It exfoliates and gets to the pores cleaning them of the impurities
I'm pretty sensitive to how products feel after using them. I don't like how a lot of them leave this oily or heavy feeling behind. This doesn't. Think just leaves everything clean and fresh.
I recently switched from Neutrogena to this, now don't get me wrong I love Neutrogena products but this has made my face feels so smooth and silky. I have been having less breakouts as well!
I think that this product and its reviews speak for itself. Fresh, creamy, and super exfoliating, this is my favorite cleanser to use when I really need to scrub the day's grime from my face.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos