BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelsey O.
Fall River, MA
I used this stuff multiple times and it smells really good and leaves my face feeling nice and smooth after. The only thing is it doesn't really help to much with my blemishes and breakouts.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this. It's perfect for my combination skin. I use it almost daily and haven't had any problem with dry skin or irritation. I've been using it for at least 10 years. I love St. Ives products.
Mikaili J.
I love this product! It's very good at exfoliating. It's an inexpensive product that you can find at almost any store. It's also good at cleaning too. I would definitely repurchase this product and I would recommend it too.
Ciara D.
Jemison, AL
I absolutely love this scrub. I have very dry skin and have to exfoliate often and this product works great for me. Its gentle on my sensitive skin, but works well enough to get the job done.
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know. I've tried this many times before, and used it a bit when I was younger, but it just never seemed to work for me. I would still break out. But hey, everyone's face is different.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
I received this in the Campus VoxBox and I love it! I've used it for a couple weeks now and I think it works well. I love that I can really feel it exfoliating my face and it smells amazing!
Yunique E.
Long Beach, CA
I have been using this product for a long time. It is a really great product it gets the job done. It exfoliates and gets to the pores cleaning them of the impurities
Rebecca C.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm pretty sensitive to how products feel after using them. I don't like how a lot of them leave this oily or heavy feeling behind. This doesn't. Think just leaves everything clean and fresh.
Melissa T.
Lake Stevens, WA
I recently switched from Neutrogena to this, now don't get me wrong I love Neutrogena products but this has made my face feels so smooth and silky. I have been having less breakouts as well!
Katie B.
Washington, DC
I think that this product and its reviews speak for itself. Fresh, creamy, and super exfoliating, this is my favorite cleanser to use when I really need to scrub the day's grime from my face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.