BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Danielle L.
Palmdale, CA
I love the Apricot Scrub, it smells so fresh and great and leaves my skin feeling so soft and so clean! I just love the feeling of my skin after I use it! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Kerri M.
Not my favorite product, the rough exfoliant caused me to break out. Might work better for some one with less sensitive skin. Great smell and I like that they use so many natural ingredients.
Amy S.
I have used this scrub since I was a teenager and I really love how well it cleans and exfoliates my skin. I read that using harsh exfoliating scrubs on your face can actually make your pores bigger, so I'm always very gentle when I use products like this.
The scrub rinses clean and doesn't irritate my skin.
Terrie E.
Berwick, LA
I purchased this product for some problem areas I was having on my chin. It cleared it up without over-drying my skin. I have used other St. Ives products and have always had good results.
Krystal L.
Not a bad scrub for the price. It smells nice and fresh too however it does not really exfoliate ALL the dead skin off my face. It comes with a lot of product so it was worth the purchase.
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes your skin soft with the incredible natural exfoliants. Lasts a long time, seeing as you don't need to use a huge amount. Smells good. Inexpensive and easy on your skin! A must use!
Amalie H.
China Spring, TX
I love the smell of this stuff, apricots are a favorite fruit of mine. St. Ives has also always been a favorite pastime of mine, they have amazing products. I use this product mainly as an exfoliant. I do have blackheads and it doesn't seem to help with those so that is the only con to this product for me.
Maia M.
I love this product, it's one of my holy grail products. It leaves your skin feeling like butta. I use it every other day because my skin is combination and some days my pores be acting cray.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
I love the feeling of the beads of my face and this product never leaves my face feeling dry. Very good and it's worth the buy. I recommend to people with combination skin like oily or acne.
Lacee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This scrub makes me feel so amazing! My skin feels so clean after one wash with this. I actually feel like I am getting a good clean wash. I actually feel like it is ridding my skin of pimples and that is amazing to me! :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.