St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I first started using this a month ago and am just now used the last bit from the bottle. It works great for my face. it has helped keep my blemishes under control. I definitely do recommend it!
I love my scrubs!!! They smell so good and do not irritate my skin!! I dint know what i would do without my St.ives products!! They are so affordable and natural, they are such a great quality!
I love this!! Its awesome and feels fresh and clean! Its smells good but after you dry your face it feels really tight and dry so you have to apply a moisturizer right after you dry your face.
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
I always reach for this scrub when I feel I need to really clean out my pores. The apricot scent is nice and doesn't offend my over dramatic sinuses. The scrub isn't too harsh and leaves my face feeling so soft and refreshed.
Love this product! It's helped me suppress my milia skin condition. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Smells great too! I use it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin feeling and looking great.
It's one of the few face washes I use. I love the roughness of the apricot scrubbies and the fact that it really helps to slough off that dry skin we're all so fond of in these winter months. 😀
I have been using this product for years and it is the only thing that works for me. I have tried other products even the expensive ones people swear by. An even those don't measure up to this.
Works great to exfoliate and really get all of the dead skin, oil, and makeup off of my face! Wouldn't recommended for daily use because it is an exfoliator, however I use it every other day.
After using the green tea face wash from st ives, this does not beat it, i feel as if the beads in this face wash doesn't crush if you get what i mean but other then that its a decent face wash (:
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos