BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I first started using this a month ago and am just now used the last bit from the bottle. It works great for my face. it has helped keep my blemishes under control. I definitely do recommend it!
Viridiana G.
Vista, CA
I love my scrubs!!! They smell so good and do not irritate my skin!! I dint know what i would do without my St.ives products!! They are so affordable and natural, they are such a great quality!
Maya P.
I love this!! Its awesome and feels fresh and clean! Its smells good but after you dry your face it feels really tight and dry so you have to apply a moisturizer right after you dry your face.
Lexie M.
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
Saira M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I always reach for this scrub when I feel I need to really clean out my pores. The apricot scent is nice and doesn't offend my over dramatic sinuses. The scrub isn't too harsh and leaves my face feeling so soft and refreshed.
Karen G.
Love this product! It's helped me suppress my milia skin condition. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth. Smells great too! I use it 2-3 times a week to keep my skin feeling and looking great.
Deanna S.
It's one of the few face washes I use. I love the roughness of the apricot scrubbies and the fact that it really helps to slough off that dry skin we're all so fond of in these winter months. 😀
Tiffany L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for years and it is the only thing that works for me. I have tried other products even the expensive ones people swear by. An even those don't measure up to this.
Diamond K.
Works great to exfoliate and really get all of the dead skin, oil, and makeup off of my face! Wouldn't recommended for daily use because it is an exfoliator, however I use it every other day.
Kayla C.
Irvington, Al
After using the green tea face wash from st ives, this does not beat it, i feel as if the beads in this face wash doesn't crush if you get what i mean but other then that its a decent face wash (:
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.