BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Paige J.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product for removing dead skin from your face. I use it every other day because it can be hard so be gentle when you apply pressure to wash your face. Overall i love this product.
Gabi S.
This product is a heavy face expolient. Please do not rub it harshly into your skin because it will create tiny cuts on your face. You should use it once a week. It cleared up my acne around my nose :) Just be careful ladies!
Mariann T.
Underhill, VT
Another one of my go to products that I have bought year after year. This is always in my shower for a quick scrub on my face and chest. My husband loves it and basically we need to keep two bottles of it on hand at all times
Lexie M.
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
Kasey B.
Hartsville, SC
This is one of my favorite face washes. It doesn't bother me to use it everyday. My face always feels soft and smooth after. I can feel my face gettin clean as I wash.
Conner Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I loved the smell of the face scrub, it didn't do anything for my skin. I thought it would because of the great reviews but it didn't. It did leave my skin pretty smooth though but didn't take away acne or any blemishes.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI
I really wanted to LOVE this, but I didn't. It is kind of nice, leaves my face feeling very clean, but I feel like the clean didn't last that long. I wish I could use it daily, but it isn't recommended since it's so abrasive.
Divya H.
West Des Moines, IA
I am very big on exfoliating my skin and I have used many scrubs. The best and cheapest are the homemade ones that can be easily prepared at home. But this one is also a good scrub. I use it once a week. it can be rough for some people. My skin feels so good and soft after scrubbing. overall it is a good product
Kendra A.
Kingston, MA
I find this product way to harsh, the exfoliating particles are huge and hurt my skin. I really prefer chemical exfoliation with AHAs and or BHAs and highly recommend it. The active ingredient in this product does work to control acne though, and the product smells ok.
Jenna V.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a product I used everyday, it is great because living in a warm area, working out all the time I sweat a lot and this helps me keep my skin nice and fresh looking with no blackheads.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.