St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great product for removing dead skin from your face. I use it every other day because it can be hard so be gentle when you apply pressure to wash your face. Overall i love this product.
This product is a heavy face expolient. Please do not rub it harshly into your skin because it will create tiny cuts on your face. You should use it once a week. It cleared up my acne around my nose :) Just be careful ladies!
Another one of my go to products that I have bought year after year. This is always in my shower for a quick scrub on my face and chest. My husband loves it and basically we need to keep two bottles of it on hand at all times
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
This is one of my favorite face washes. It doesn't bother me to use it everyday. My face always feels soft and smooth after. I can feel my face gettin clean as I wash.
Although I loved the smell of the face scrub, it didn't do anything for my skin. I thought it would because of the great reviews but it didn't. It did leave my skin pretty smooth though but didn't take away acne or any blemishes.
I really wanted to LOVE this, but I didn't. It is kind of nice, leaves my face feeling very clean, but I feel like the clean didn't last that long. I wish I could use it daily, but it isn't recommended since it's so abrasive.
I am very big on exfoliating my skin and I have used many scrubs. The best and cheapest are the homemade ones that can be easily prepared at home. But this one is also a good scrub. I use it once a week. it can be rough for some people. My skin feels so good and soft after scrubbing. overall it is a good product
I find this product way to harsh, the exfoliating particles are huge and hurt my skin. I really prefer chemical exfoliation with AHAs and or BHAs and highly recommend it. The active ingredient in this product does work to control acne though, and the product smells ok.
This is a product I used everyday, it is great because living in a warm area, working out all the time I sweat a lot and this helps me keep my skin nice and fresh looking with no blackheads.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos