St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love the smell of the face cleaner. I love anything that has a fresh, clean smell to it. This apricot scrub definitely delivers. The tiny scrub beads leave my skin feeling exfoliated and fresh.
Great to use three times a week, it's an exfoliate so no, it doesn't feel great but afterwards your face feels baby soft and honestly, it has helped with my acne! I recommend every one with moderate acne to use at least once!
I am not big on facial scrubs due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive at times but this is MAGIC. The scent is very soothing and the particles in the scrub are a good size, not too big but not too small! This product is just right for Ms. Goldilocks over here!
I absolutely love this product! I struggled with my skin for years and tried all kinds of products but this is the only one that I have seen the best results with! Exfoliates skin so it isn't dry and it smells amazing. My face barely breaks out. It is just amazing!
EKKKKK I got this from my voxbox and thank you so much for it!! It help clear my skin I can feel it right away and the bead are so good and I would say if only those bead dissolve it'll be freat
I love this scrub! I normally cleanse my face with Shae Moisture African black soap, and exfoliate my skin with this apricot scrub before doing a face mask. This regime just works well for me!
This product smells exactly like apricots! It is a little rough on skin so I don't preferably buy this product a lot. I've bought it once or twice, but I was never really in love with it. It is around $5.99 which isn't too bad.
As a teenager, I loved this product, now as a woman in her 40s with sensitive skin the product is too harsh for my skin. I use it only when the blackheads are taking over about 4 times a year.
My very first scub… I wouldn’t recommend using this daily because it can be a bit harsh… I used it 2x a week and my skin loved me for it. The smell is amazing as well
I've used this product since I was 14 and I've always loved it. It scrubs away all the dirt and oil from your face and when you wash it off you have this smooth perfect face. Always a favorite.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos