BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tatianna W.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of the face cleaner. I love anything that has a fresh, clean smell to it. This apricot scrub definitely delivers. The tiny scrub beads leave my skin feeling exfoliated and fresh.
Maria A.
Brandon, FL
Great to use three times a week, it's an exfoliate so no, it doesn't feel great but afterwards your face feels baby soft and honestly, it has helped with my acne! I recommend every one with moderate acne to use at least once!
Deborah B.
Linden, NJ
I am not big on facial scrubs due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive at times but this is MAGIC. The scent is very soothing and the particles in the scrub are a good size, not too big but not too small! This product is just right for Ms. Goldilocks over here!
Rachel M.
Hillsboro, OH
I absolutely love this product! I struggled with my skin for years and tried all kinds of products but this is the only one that I have seen the best results with! Exfoliates skin so it isn't dry and it smells amazing. My face barely breaks out. It is just amazing!
Vy T.
Bristow, VA
EKKKKK I got this from my voxbox and thank you so much for it!! It help clear my skin I can feel it right away and the bead are so good and I would say if only those bead dissolve it'll be freat
Brittany J.
I love this scrub! I normally cleanse my face with Shae Moisture African black soap, and exfoliate my skin with this apricot scrub before doing a face mask. This regime just works well for me!
Dakota J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells exactly like apricots! It is a little rough on skin so I don't preferably buy this product a lot. I've bought it once or twice, but I was never really in love with it. It is around $5.99 which isn't too bad.
Nicole R.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a teenager, I loved this product, now as a woman in her 40s with sensitive skin the product is too harsh for my skin. I use it only when the blackheads are taking over about 4 times a year.
Amanda E. M.
Springfield, OR
My very first scub… I wouldn’t recommend using this daily because it can be a bit harsh… I used it 2x a week and my skin loved me for it. The smell is amazing as well
Haleigh M.
Simi Valley, CA
I've used this product since I was 14 and I've always loved it. It scrubs away all the dirt and oil from your face and when you wash it off you have this smooth perfect face. Always a favorite.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.