BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Lots of my friends swear their life on this scrub so I thought I would try it out. It is very harsh on skin but I did see little impact, but not enough that I would purchase again. It was very cheap too
Jaida B.
I do like this scrub.. I bought mine on Amazon. It smells amazing but if you have very sensitive skin I don’t know that I’d recommend it. I have sensitive skin and have to use it very seldom. If I use it more than once a week, it does break my skin out.
Kayti K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this a few times and it seems to be a decent product. This is not something that I would recommend for everyday use as to me it seems more of a exfoliant than an everyday cleaner. I believe I purchased this at walmart. It does make your face feel good after use though.
Haley B.
Taylorsville
I love this facial scrub. I use it every day and it makes my face feel soo smooth after using and it really helps out with blemishes. I recommend this product and I plan on trying more st.ives products.
Haley N.
Paris, TX
I’ve used this product since I was 16. It was the first piece of skin care products that I started using and it’s been a favorite of mine ever since. It’s easy on the skin and doesn’t dry your skin out.
Shannon D.
Lutz, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
St. Ives apricot scrub is awesome. My face always feels super clean after I use it. I like that it feels like it gets down into your pores and gets off the grime from the day, making my skin feel fresh.
America B.
Edinburg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works great! I use it about 2-3 times a week. It’s very hot and humid in Texas so I get a lot of oil and dirt and sweat on my face and this does an amazing job in keeping my face smooth and clean.
elizabeth s.
Fairborn , OH
Thi is so wellloved you can face me it anywhere but I usually get it on my target runs. I practice be that this scrub treats acne prone skin as well as scrub off anything (dirt or oil) that is called se acne
Yane E.
Cutler Bay
This is a great product. The first time I bought it I was surprised on how clean and smooth my face looked and felt. The price is pretty good as well. I was looking more to get rid of blackheads in my nose, it didn’t quite work well for it but it did leave my skin smooth
sanaz j.
Round Rock, TX
I absolutely adore the st.ives face scrubs, I use this one most of the time and it smells great and it does a great job of cleaning up the skin and leaving it looking glowing.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.