St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is a great product for removing dead skin from your face. I use it every other day because it can be hard so be gentle when you apply pressure to wash your face. Overall i love this product.
Love it and use it daily. Keeps my skin soft, and gets the daily oil off my face. Also keeps my acne at bay by deep cleaning those pores of mine. I have a lot of St. Ives products, and you just can't go wrong with this brand.
I love this product it does a great job at controlling your blackheads and your blemishes its super cool its the best and i really recommend it to anyone who wants to fix their blemish problme
I love all of the St Ives products and this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean and you can't beat the price. St Ives is just as good if not better than some of the expensive products. I would recommend trying this brand to everyone.
I really love using this product! It smells great and unlike some other exfoliating products, it is not very harsh. I feel like it helps control my blackheads very well, especially on my nose! I have sensitive skin/combination skin and I feel like it does a great job cleansing my face without drying it out as well.
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
I've used this product since I was 15, makes my skin feel awesome, but like many others have said, it does dry your skin a little, but if you get a good moisturizer, your skin will be flawless.
I wish I could give this a 5 star rating, but I can't. I've tried this multiple times and it never seems to work. The smell isn't too bad and I love the exfoliating beads
This is one of the best blemish fighting scrubs on the market. Its super gentle yet still gets the job done! Compared to other scrubs in this category it has a very light and pleasant scent. My skin has never looked better!
I think this is a wonderful product! This works well if you don't have bad acne or anything that would need stronger product. Very clean scent and feel. My pores did not feel clogged afterwards.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos