BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Paige J.
Orlando, FL
This is a great product for removing dead skin from your face. I use it every other day because it can be hard so be gentle when you apply pressure to wash your face. Overall i love this product.
Amanda T.
Sterling, IL
Love it and use it daily. Keeps my skin soft, and gets the daily oil off my face. Also keeps my acne at bay by deep cleaning those pores of mine. I have a lot of St. Ives products, and you just can't go wrong with this brand.
Catherine R.
Maspeth, NY
I love this product it does a great job at controlling your blackheads and your blemishes its super cool its the best and i really recommend it to anyone who wants to fix their blemish problme
Angela S.
I love all of the St Ives products and this is one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean and you can't beat the price. St Ives is just as good if not better than some of the expensive products. I would recommend trying this brand to everyone.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love using this product! It smells great and unlike some other exfoliating products, it is not very harsh. I feel like it helps control my blackheads very well, especially on my nose! I have sensitive skin/combination skin and I feel like it does a great job cleansing my face without drying it out as well.
Lexie M.
I have incredibly oily skin and this absolutely tames it. Takes out my blackheads at the start and leaves me with fresh smooth skin all day, seems like a commercial too good to be true, but real!
Alexis S.
Cleveland, OH
I've used this product since I was 15, makes my skin feel awesome, but like many others have said, it does dry your skin a little, but if you get a good moisturizer, your skin will be flawless.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I wish I could give this a 5 star rating, but I can't. I've tried this multiple times and it never seems to work. The smell isn't too bad and I love the exfoliating beads
Alysia A.
Willsboro, NY
This is one of the best blemish fighting scrubs on the market. Its super gentle yet still gets the job done! Compared to other scrubs in this category it has a very light and pleasant scent. My skin has never looked better!
Tabitha G.
Lancaster, SC
I think this is a wonderful product! This works well if you don't have bad acne or anything that would need stronger product. Very clean scent and feel. My pores did not feel clogged afterwards.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.