St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I been using this as long as I could remember...I wax a lot so I find this great for exfoliating to prevent ingrowns. It's a face scrub, but I use it mixed with my body wash and it works great.
When I first got it I was like hmm idk (only because it was apricot) Lol but when I started using it, this stuff is so good for your skin it's great I love it. It exfoliates so amazingly makes your skin so smooth, no more dryness I love it.
I have been using this stuff daily, for years - it's carried me through high school, college, marriage, and pregnancy! I have very oily skin, and really need the gentle exfoliant to keep my skin clear and lovely. This does the trick! It smells lovely, and doesn't feel like a chemical storm on my face :) My stand-by!
This has been my go to face wash for years. I buy it in large hard because I love it so much. It really helps with blemish control like it says. I have very oily skin and it helps with that too.
I love this!! Its awesome and feels fresh and clean! Its smells good but after you dry your face it feels really tight and dry so you have to apply a moisturizer right after you dry your face.
I love all St. Ives products. This scrub exfoliates dead skin and leaves it completely soft. The exfoliating particles feel good against your skin as they clean away oil, makeup, and dead skin.
This is a product I used everyday, it is great because living in a warm area, working out all the time I sweat a lot and this helps me keep my skin nice and fresh looking with no blackheads.
The OG cleanser, I had used this fire years but my skin started I get sensitive to it. I bought it at Walmart. I love the scent and the feel of it and would use it if my skin was acting up but it's now to harsh for everyday use
This product does I great jobs at deep cleaning my skin and helping fight breakouts. When it says scrub it seriously means scrub! It's gritty so it can get down and dirty to get your face clean.
This was on sale at my local drug store, so I picked it up. I really like the heavy focus on exfoliation, it leaves my face feeling fresh. I'll probably buy this again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos