BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica G.
I been using this as long as I could remember...I wax a lot so I find this great for exfoliating to prevent ingrowns. It's a face scrub, but I use it mixed with my body wash and it works great.
Kiayanna C.
When I first got it I was like hmm idk (only because it was apricot) Lol but when I started using it, this stuff is so good for your skin it's great I love it. It exfoliates so amazingly makes your skin so smooth, no more dryness I love it.
Amy H.
I have been using this stuff daily, for years - it's carried me through high school, college, marriage, and pregnancy! I have very oily skin, and really need the gentle exfoliant to keep my skin clear and lovely. This does the trick! It smells lovely, and doesn't feel like a chemical storm on my face :) My stand-by!
Sierra P.
Windsor Hts, IA
This has been my go to face wash for years. I buy it in large hard because I love it so much. It really helps with blemish control like it says. I have very oily skin and it helps with that too.
Maya P.
I love this!! Its awesome and feels fresh and clean! Its smells good but after you dry your face it feels really tight and dry so you have to apply a moisturizer right after you dry your face.
Kathyria P.
I love all St. Ives products. This scrub exfoliates dead skin and leaves it completely soft. The exfoliating particles feel good against your skin as they clean away oil, makeup, and dead skin.
Jenna V.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a product I used everyday, it is great because living in a warm area, working out all the time I sweat a lot and this helps me keep my skin nice and fresh looking with no blackheads.
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The OG cleanser, I had used this fire years but my skin started I get sensitive to it. I bought it at Walmart. I love the scent and the feel of it and would use it if my skin was acting up but it's now to harsh for everyday use
Rebecca L.
East Point, GA
This product does I great jobs at deep cleaning my skin and helping fight breakouts. When it says scrub it seriously means scrub! It's gritty so it can get down and dirty to get your face clean.
Caroline S.
Staff
Brookyln, New York
This was on sale at my local drug store, so I picked it up. I really like the heavy focus on exfoliation, it leaves my face feeling fresh. I'll probably buy this again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.