BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Alyssa H.
Apollo, PA
I used this as my morning and night face cleanser and it made my face feel so clean because of the microbeads inside of it. I will definitely purchase it again once my current cleanser runs out!
Hailey S.
Highland Vlg, TX
I like that this is a really gritty scrub because when my face is peeling it gets all of the dead skin off. However, its extremely drying. My face almost gets more peely because of this product.
Stephanie Z.
Lutz, FL
I've always had relatively bad skin, and St. Ives has always been my go-to for exfoliation. You can feel it removing dirt and excess skin, and it leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. I won't ever use another exfoliant.
Brittany H.
Mesquite , TX
I do not use this product everyday, but I do use it about 1-2 times a week to clear any dead skin cells I have. The only con I have with this product is the packaging. I wish the hole where the product came out was smaller. I tend to use too much because of this.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
St. Ives is one of my favorite companies for anything body wise. I have been using their peach scrub since I was a teenager and forever will. It's not drying on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell. I love love love it.
Katherine C.
Tewksbury, MA
This scrub is really drying, but thats nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. I have noticed a big difference to when I use it and don't use it. I don't have terrible acne, but it clears it right up and makes my skin feel soft.
Holly T.
Mckinney, TX
I use this every day! I have dry/oily skin. It does wonders for my face. It doesn't irritate it at all, and my face feels so clean after I use it. Also, it really helps get my acne under control.
brittany f.
Denver, CO
I have been using this face scrub for about 4 years now. I love it. It smells great and makes my face stay so clear. My husband however uses it as well and it doesn't help him out. You can find this in just about any drug store
Deborah B.
Linden, NJ
I am not big on facial scrubs due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive at times but this is MAGIC. The scent is very soothing and the particles in the scrub are a good size, not too big but not too small! This product is just right for Ms. Goldilocks over here!
Christie D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! I've used it since I was a teen and have never had skin problems. Even during those awkward years, never had problems with blackheads and my skin was always smooth as can be.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.