St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this as my morning and night face cleanser and it made my face feel so clean because of the microbeads inside of it. I will definitely purchase it again once my current cleanser runs out!
I like that this is a really gritty scrub because when my face is peeling it gets all of the dead skin off. However, its extremely drying. My face almost gets more peely because of this product.
I've always had relatively bad skin, and St. Ives has always been my go-to for exfoliation. You can feel it removing dirt and excess skin, and it leaves your face feeling fresh and smooth. I won't ever use another exfoliant.
I do not use this product everyday, but I do use it about 1-2 times a week to clear any dead skin cells I have. The only con I have with this product is the packaging. I wish the hole where the product came out was smaller. I tend to use too much because of this.
St. Ives is one of my favorite companies for anything body wise. I have been using their peach scrub since I was a teenager and forever will. It's not drying on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell. I love love love it.
This scrub is really drying, but thats nothing a little moisturizer can't fix. I have noticed a big difference to when I use it and don't use it. I don't have terrible acne, but it clears it right up and makes my skin feel soft.
I use this every day! I have dry/oily skin. It does wonders for my face. It doesn't irritate it at all, and my face feels so clean after I use it. Also, it really helps get my acne under control.
I have been using this face scrub for about 4 years now. I love it. It smells great and makes my face stay so clear. My husband however uses it as well and it doesn't help him out. You can find this in just about any drug store
I am not big on facial scrubs due to the fact that my skin is very sensitive at times but this is MAGIC. The scent is very soothing and the particles in the scrub are a good size, not too big but not too small! This product is just right for Ms. Goldilocks over here!
I love this stuff! I've used it since I was a teen and have never had skin problems. Even during those awkward years, never had problems with blackheads and my skin was always smooth as can be.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos